Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

Spartacus

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/peter-sweden-its-happening-britain-refuses-sign-who/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=peter-sweden-its-happening-britain-refuses-sign-who

Now it is being reported that Britain is REFUSING to sign on to the World Health Organisation’s pandemic treaty and that they will not sign any form of the treaty that undermines Britain’s sovereignty.

That is very good news.

However, the reason they are against the treaty is because countries will be obliged to give away 20% of pandemic related health products. In other words, things such as vaccines, medicines and protection equipment like face masks.

In other words, it is basically a form of Global Communism.

Could this be the beginning of the WHO pandemic treaty failing?

How many other countries could join in rejecting this, following in Britain’s footsteps?

• FANtastic 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

https://www.defensenews.com/air/2024/05/10/darpa-taps-aurora-to-keep-designing-heavy-cargo-seaplane-in-83m-deal/

I...uh...why?  This is not the first cargo-carrying seaplane DoD has tried.  The last one, they cancelled after realizing it's a terribly dumb idea.  

At least it's through DARPA, who's entire purpose is to waste small amounts of money on sketchy ideas so the rest of the DoD doesn't waste ginormous amounts on them.

Uncle Joe
7 hours ago, Taro T said:

Bummer that it's overcast here.  Probably would get a great Northern Lights show tonight if it weren't.

Hey, we're right in the path of the total eclipse.  Yea!  But you won't see a durn thing because the clouds are too thick.  $#!%%#!

Hey, the Northern Lights might be flaring to near record levels tonight.  Cool!  But you won't see a durn thing because the clouds are too thick.  $%#@!$%@#

1221.jpg

• Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Is the solar storm Trump's fault, or are the clouds preventing me from seeing it Trump's fault?

I can’t believe I walked to my yard and took these pictures. I’m blown away! I always wanted to see this. Just incredible!IMG_2279.thumb.jpeg.8ac7ca47fd972e42dd06bd95aef3f941.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2
  • Love 1

4merper4mer
8 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Is the solar storm Trump's fault, or are the clouds preventing me from seeing it Trump's fault?

Yes.

• Haha 2

devnull
14 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Global Warming

Posted (edited)

For the uneducated like fansince08 that’s supposed to be a joke. Laugh sometimes, it will do you some good.

Edited by Pete
  • Like 1
  • Boo 2

Deranged Rhino

The convention is going to be an absolute tihs show. :popcorn3:

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan

Byron is usually, to me, one of those squishy lean-Republican guy who earns his living both sides, but at this juncture, he see's Biden's campaign as 'dead in the water,' primarily off the miscalculation that keeping Trump off the trail and on the trial would give Tapioca Joe the edge.

I believe it was Vin Scully who somewhat famously said "Never say 'it's outta here' until it's outta here," but things don't look good for Team Depends.

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Love 1

Billsandhorns
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Useless kabuki theater

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Not quite for the obituary thread yet...

Too bad.  Bad president, but good man.

• Cheers 5

Nanker
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Not quite for the obituary thread yet...

Too bad.  Bad president, but good man.

Liked his mother way more than him. 

Another thought- will Judge Mussolini allow Trump to attend the State Funeral? 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like 3
  • I don't know 1