Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

4merper4mer
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

I might say that the entirety of NY should just force the secession of NYC to Jersey and be done with it. Short of that, we could always wall it off and give it its own district, something akin to DC.

• Like 1

Fansince88
8 hours ago, Taro T said:

Wonder how we get upstate NY to become a part of Pennsyltucky while letting Filly join NY?  (We'd still have to deal with Pittsburgh, but would take that in a heartbeat over NYC.)

Actually Philly would become NJ and probably Hoboken could become Southern NY.

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Actually Philly would become NJ and probably Hoboken could become Southern NY.

Would anyone tell the difference?

Fansince88
7 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Would anyone tell the difference?

Philly would because now you would have to pay to leave the city of brotherly love.

devnull
8 hours ago, Hedge said:

“Hey a-hole, my eyes are down here!”

What do I see in her eyes?  The same thing I see in...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3st76O__wZU8J4JpvwAa

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Cheers 1

8 hours ago, Hedge said:

What is she asking? If it is the obvious, then the answer is - yes, you do need bangs. If it is something else? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha 3

bdutton
8 hours ago, Hedge said:

This is a very dry humor parody type of account.

• Cheers 2

4merper4mer
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Hedge said:

The cult of personality?

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Cheers 2

CarpetCrawler
9 hours ago, Hedge said:

She's got a worse comb over than Trump.

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 hours ago, Hedge said:

Because hey, that'll fix crime in Chicago.  :facepalm:

These people...if they were on the Titanic, while other politicians were rearranging deck chairs, they'd be saying "You know, maybe instead of calling it 'sinking,' we should refer to this as being 'flotationally challenged'!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

TtownBillsFan
2 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

She's got a worse comb over than Trump.

five-head.

• Haha 3

IDBillzFan
5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Because hey, that'll fix crime in Chicago.  :facepalm:

These people...if they were on the Titanic, while other politicians were rearranging deck chairs, they'd be saying "You know, maybe instead of calling it 'sinking,' we should refer to this as being 'flotationally challenged'!"

You have to be a special kind of stupid to see what Seattle, SFO and Portland did to make criminals feel more inclusive and think "You know, that's really the path we need to take here!"

• Like 1

IDBillzFan

Will there be a more watched broadcast then the day this vegetable goes against Trump in a debate.

It's almost like "I probably shouldn't talk about this" has become something he's told to say when he forgets what the hell he's talking about.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Will there be a more watched broadcast then the day this vegetable goes against Trump in a debate.

It's almost like "I probably shouldn't talk about this" has become something he's told to say when he forgets what the hell he's talking about.

Not only no record.  He claims he was appointed in '65, but didn't go because he wanted to play football, and would have sat behind Staubach.  So instead he went to Delaware...

Staubach graduated in '65, before Biden would have entered.  And Biden entered Delaware in '61.  He was too old to attend the USNA, which he admits, and which contradicts his "chose Delaware instead" story.

I'm willing to pin this bullshit story on his speech writers, though.

• Like 2

IDBillzFan
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Not only no record.  He claims he was appointed in '65, but didn't go because he wanted to play football, and would have sat behind Staubach.  So instead he went to Delaware...

Staubach graduated in '65, before Biden would have entered.  And Biden entered Delaware in '61.  He was too old to attend the USNA, which he admits, and which contradicts his "chose Delaware instead" story.

I'm willing to pin this bullshit story on his speech writers, though.

So here's the thing; if he pulls this type of stunt during the debate, and Trump calls him out on it, will Jake Tapper correctly fact-check Biden? It doesn't have to be this lie. He has a couple dozen of them, including Uncle Bosie and where his son, Beau, died.

I can't remember the topic, but I remember Romney debating Obama, and Obama flat out lied about something, Romney turned to, I think, Norah O'Donnell to check him, and she backed Obama, only post-debate to be shown she was wrong.

At this point, I half expect Tapper to just finish every sentence when BIden trails off because his meds were wearing off.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 4
  • Cheers 1