Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

Deranged Rhino

There's no assault on the foundations of our society. None at all! 

• Facepalm 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There's no assault on the foundations of our society. None at all! 

Yes, but better for your overall lifespan - fathers with worse heart health lived longer.  

And it's age dependent...so you're better off if you're an older man boffing much younger women.

And the study's cohort wasn't fathers...it was people who identified as fathers, and who identified as black, Hispanic, Asian, white.  The study apparently excluded people who had kids but identified as mothers, skateboards, leaky faucets, etc.

The study's not an assault on the foundations of our society.  It's an assault on common sense.  It's patently ridiculous.  Which is why it was published in an obscure journal, from an obscure organization, that's open source, meaning even Pete could publish in it.  :classic_laugh:

I read this bullshit, so you don't have to.  You're welcome.

• Cheers 2

Gold bar Bob Menendez trial judge rules feds can’t use texts related to Egypt aid debates as evidence

A Manhattan federal judge has blocked prosecutors from introducing text messages related to a 2019 debate about aid to Egypt in the trial of Sen. Bob Menendez — exchanges the government has called “critical” to their case.

US District Judge Sidney Stein agreed with the New Jersey Democrat’s defense team Friday that allowing the messages between an Egyptian government official and Menendez co-defendant Wael Hana into evidence would violate the Constitution’s Speech or Debate Clause, which holds that members of Congress cannot be held criminally or civilly liable for actions related to their legislative duties.

Stein also ruled that prosecutors could not introduce another exchange from 2022, in which Menendez’s wife Nadine allegedly forwarded a link to Hana about two military sales to Egypt worth about $2.5 billion, writing, “Bob had to sign off on this.”

The exchanges were laid out in a superseding indictment filed by prosecutors in the Southern District of New York this past March.

On Sept. 9, 2019, authorities said, an Egyptian official messaged Hana to say he had learned that “senator [sic] Menendize [sic] put an [sic] hold on a billion $ of usaid [sic] to Egypt” and asked “Is this true?”

</snip>

• Facepalm 2
  • Doh! 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Stein also ruled that prosecutors could not introduce another exchange from 2022, in which Menendez’s wife Nadine allegedly forwarded a link to Hana about two military sales to Egypt worth about $2.5 billion, writing, “Bob had to sign off on this.”

How the &#%$ is correspondence between a Congressman's wife and a foreign official related to his legislative duties?  :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • I don't know 2

Billsandhorns
4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

How the &#%$ is correspondence between a Congressman's wife and a foreign official related to his legislative duties?  :facepalm:

The same as two conservative SC Justice's wives actions. But that's different or something 

• Like 1

it’s wild to live in a time when Infowars is closer to the truth than main stream media

• Like 4

devnull
7 minutes ago, Hedge said:

it’s wild to live in a time when Infowars is closer to the truth than main stream media

Alex Jones is the proverbial blind squirrel.

Dude has espoused so many conspiracy theories that eventually he was going to get one right

I also think he was a tool (wittingly or not) of USIC to slow roll knowledge of their activities into the public sphere, so if any outlets reported on their activities it would be written off as a crazy Alex Jones conspiracy theory

• Boo 1

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

And you can bet this is only the beginning. Jones is an easy target since there are even many on the right that feels as @devnull does below. But this should still send alarms off all over the blogosphere because you know they are pissed they lost the ability to mass censor going into the election. 

1 hour ago, devnull said:

Alex Jones is the proverbial blind squirrel.

Dude has espoused so many conspiracy theories that eventually he was going to get one right

I also think he was a tool (wittingly or not) of USIC to slow roll knowledge of their activities into the public sphere, so if any outlets reported on their activities it would be written off as a crazy Alex Jones conspiracy theory

Is it okay to shut him down then as a crazy conspiracy theorist?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Cheers 2

Because I saw it I need to make sure others suffer with me

image.png.dcda9712d2bce7051dae0dd99fccc700.png

Yeah, it's photoshopped but the pain is real

• Wow 1

mead107
16 minutes ago, Cinga said:

That’s Augie.  🥸😂🫣🫣

• Haha 1

Taro T
11 minutes ago, mead107 said:

That’s Augie.  🥸😂🫣🫣

TMI.  And DO NOT want to know how YOU know that.  😜 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

mead107
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

TMI.  And DO NOT want to know how YOU know that.  😜 

I’ve seen him at Hammers lot

He had underwear on. 

Edited by mead107
  • Popcorn 2

Fansince88
39 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Wow. He has an inny bellybutton.  Wait.....that not his bellybutton!

• Haha 3

devnull
3 hours ago, Cinga said:

Is it okay to shut him down then as a crazy conspiracy theorist?

Alex Jones has every right to espouse whatever batschit crazy conspiracy theory he wants

I have every right to call Alex Jones batschit crazy

And I would sacrifice my life to defend Alex Jones' right to say batschit crazy stuff

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino

"Conspiracy" theorists right again. How many people got socially shunned, fired, attacked, and mocked for suggesting this very thing? But, as with everything, they know if they just delay releasing the truth long enough, eventually no one will care. 

Which is why it's vital to have a "conspiracy theorist" friend in your life.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino

Why I found it so important to dive in and debunk the RussiaGate scam while it was happening for the old board. Not because it was going to change anything in the moment, but because it was obvious it was going to be used as a pretext to do much, much worse to our liberties and republic if they were allowed to get away with it. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2