Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

He obviously wasn't paying kickbacks to the right people

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

55 minutes ago, Hedge said:

And the DEMONRATS jaws drop in disbelief and awe. It’s what they so wanted for The Donald. 

• Like 1

4merper4mer

Well at least Biden’s closing statement was consistent with the rest of his night.  

• Applause 2

4merper4mer
2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Well at least Biden’s closing statement was consistent with the rest of his night.  

And I put this in the long thread so…..glass houses.

Uncle Joe
1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

And he even acknowledged the audience...all 6 of them.

• Haha 2

IDBillzFan
11 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

WH just said Biden has a cold.  

I love how they reported that Biden had a cold, but then immediately after the debate he went out in public to a Waffle House.

devnull
10 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

And he even acknowledged the audience...all 6 of them.

Francois Mitterand and Helmet Kohl showed up for moral support

Uncle Joe
11 minutes ago, devnull said:

Francois Mitterand and Helmet Kohl showed up for moral support

Twitter mocks Sam Darnold over 'seeing ghosts' comment

• Haha 2

Deranged Rhino

But remember, it's impossible to beat the biggest microphone 😉 

At least if you don't try... 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

IDBillzFan
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But remember, it's impossible to beat the biggest microphone 😉 

At least if you don't try... 

I never said it was impossible to beat it. I said it remains undefeated, and we both know that's the case.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I never said it was impossible to beat it. I said it remains undefeated, and we both know that's the case.

That honestly wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular, just a general sentiment because it's long been true. I just think that's changing before our eyes.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino

"Trump is a threat to our democracy!"

(next breath)

"Don't worry, we're ignoring the rule of law and undermining the entire foundation of the Executive branch in order to govern by a committee of unelected and unaccountable officials to preserve our democracy."

• Like 1
  • Doh! 2

4merper4mer
6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I love how they reported that Biden had a cold, but then immediately after the debate he went out in public to a Waffle House.

Feed a cold starve a fever.  Duh.

• Haha 2

Fansince88
On 6/27/2024 at 7:52 PM, Hedge said:

Must have been a Trump supporter.

OpenDNS Suspends Service in France Due to Canal+ Piracy Blocking Order

This month, a French court went along with a demand from Canal+ to tighten up previously obtained anti-piracy measures. The court ordered Google, Cloudflare, and Cisco to poison their DNS records to prevent these third-party services acting as workarounds for existing pirate site blockades. Cisco's response became evident on Friday when it withdrew its OpenDNS service from the entire country.

In 2023, broadcaster Canal+ went to court in France with the goal of obtaining an order requiring local ISPs to block over 100 pirate sports streaming sites.

The French court complied with the request; ISPs including Orange, SFR, OutreMer Télécom, Free, and Bouygues Télécom, were ordered to implement technical measures to prevent access to Footybite.co, Streamcheck.link, SportBay.sx, TVFutbol.info, and Catchystream.com, among dozens of others.

Since the ISPs have their own DNS resolvers for use by their own customers, these were configured to provide non-authentic responses to deny access to the sites in question. Somewhat inevitably, some of the ISPs’ users reconfigured their machines to use third-party DNS servers, included those provided by Cloudflare, Google, and Cisco.

To prevent these workarounds, last year Canal+ took legal action against three popular public DNS providers – Cloudflare (1.1.1.1), Google (8.8.8.8), and Cisco (208.69.38.205) – demanding blocking measures similar to those already implemented by French ISPs under Article L333-10 of the French Sports Code.

The Paris judicial court responded this May by handing down two orders; one concerning Premier League matches and the other relating to matches played in the Champions League. The Court ordered Google, Cloudflare, and Cisco to implement measures to prevent French internet users from using their services to access around 117 pirate domains.

</snip>

• Like 1