Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Ann said:

11.jpg.20aa2d88dc3f220da8c8f4e2f91e49f3.jpg

The more excitable side of the good corner of Twitter thinks that's the real reason why Biden and Team are going to Camp David to "talk about the race". The logic being if it really were just about the race, they'd be going to Delaware... (shrug)

• Cheers 2

RochesterRob
13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The more excitable side of the good corner of Twitter thinks that's the real reason why Biden and Team are going to Camp David to "talk about the race". The logic being if it really were just about the race, they'd be going to Delaware... (shrug)

Very interesting.  Bulgaria and Romania are a pathway into the critical parts of Europe.  Probably letting my imagination run wild but this would be a move that Putin would sponsor to regain influence in Eastern Europe i.e. the old Warsaw Pact nations.  

• Cheers 2

RochesterRob
15 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Very interesting.  Bulgaria and Romania are a pathway into the critical parts of Europe.  Probably letting my imagination run wild but this would be a move that Putin would sponsor to regain influence in Eastern Europe i.e. the old Warsaw Pact nations.  

Before CTC jumps on me I do realize that not all of Eastern Europe was in the old Warsaw Pact.  Putin would like to have other Eastern nations as well as those formerly of the WP.  Further, a terrorism effort would have to be done in the shadows by Putin with the ultimate goal of the Russians stepping up to "protect" those nations from extreme elements. 

Crap Throwing Clavin

It's July.  Hurricane season's just gearing up, summer vacation season's starting, time to celebrate the birth of our country...and I feel like I'm forgetting something...

...oh yeah.  The start of the Parisian rioting season.

• Applause 1

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No client names released. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

RochesterRob
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It's July.  Hurricane season's just gearing up, summer vacation season's starting, time to celebrate the birth of our country...and I feel like I'm forgetting something...

Rehearsal for a post Trump victory?  

Deranged Rhino

I disagree slightly - the media knows which side they're on. Whoever pays more. 

They're in CYA mode right now. Not out of fear of who's going to come out on top in the inter-party struggle, but where they're next paycheck is going to come from when Trump wins and all the democrats blame the media for costing them the chance to stop Orange Hitler. They need a chair to sit in when the music stops and are desperately trying to beef up their bonafides as "impartial" and "serious journalists" before updating their Linked In profiles.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I disagree slightly - the media knows which side they're on. Whoever pays more. 

They're in CYA mode right now. Not out of fear of who's going to come out on top in the inter-party struggle, but where they're next paycheck is going to come from when Trump wins and all the democrats blame the media for costing them the chance to stop Orange Hitler. They need a chair to sit in when the music stops and are desperately trying to beef up their bonafides as "impartial" and "serious journalists" before updating their Linked In profiles.

BREAKING NEWS: Jake Tapper responds to Jake Tapper statement, claims it's a Republican cheap fake.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No client names released. 

AOC is prolly going to introduce more articles of impeachment...

• clown 1
  • Haha 1

Uncle Joe
4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I can't blame them. Ever since McD removed the trans fat from their French fries they suck. 

• Applause 2

13 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

I can't blame them. Ever since McD removed the trans fat from their French fries they suck. 

that's not even the scary part about their french fries. it's how they're raised and stored that is most disturbing. but, f it. they're good!

19 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Paris Mayor: "You know what we should do ?  Have the whole world come here for the Olympics"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Pete said:

Of course.  It's not like he could put together more than three words.