Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I almost feel like his press conference tonight is designed to be the final nail in his re-election campaign. But then I remember his Chief of Staff is also his wife, and she probably thinks he can pull it off.

To be honest, I'm afraid to actually watch it.

If you want to know what happens, you have to watch it.

Otherwise, all you'll see is video clips tomorrow that have been stomped all over by everybody.

Or here's the recap:

297.png

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

If you want to know what happens, you have to watch it.

Otherwise, all you'll see is video clips tomorrow that have been stomped all over by everybody.

Or here's the recap:

297.png

Am hoping the major cable news networks show it live.  Am going to record it on several of them to get the full range of "perspectives" on it.

(Also recorded the immediate reactions post-debate from several of them.  But was travelling at the time and still haven't had a chance to watch them.  Should be fun once I finally find a few minutes.)

• Like 1

Mahoney
On 7/7/2024 at 2:55 PM, B-Man said:

Whoops 

IRGC's likely behind it. They mistook it for a passenger plane taking off from Imam Khomeini International Airport. 😎

• Like 1

I was in the car and listening to Biden on the radio. He did okay. As well as I would have expected — pre debate. 

2 hours ago, snafu said:

I was in the car and listening to Biden on the radio. He did okay. As well as I would have expected — pre debate. 

It did not come across as "okay"  on live TV.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan

I ended up watching it for as long as I could stomach it. He got pre-arranged softball questions, and probably did the one thing only the GOP wanted him to do: not recover enough from the debate to win people back and not shit the bed enough to get bumped out by tomorrow.

It would seem to me that your next week or two are going to be more of the same from the left: half of them insisting he needs to go, half of them ridin' with Biden, and all of it ending in one big shitshow orchestrated by Obama.

IDBillzFan

Case in point. No sooner is the press conference over when Rachel Maddow is announcing a victory for a president in command of his policies while a ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee calls for Biden to get out.

Joe Biden is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Like 1

Spartacus
9 hours ago, B-Man said:

It did not come across as "okay"  on live TV.

People hear what they want to hear based on their leanings.

• Like 2

IDBillzFan
20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Damn, first I see there's no Morning Joe in an effort to keep the Trump instigators at bay, and now the Jack Smith abortion is called off?

Rough start to the week for the commies.

• Cheers 2

4merper4mer
16 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Damn, first I see there's no Morning Joe in an effort to keep the Trump instigators at bay, and now the Jack Smith abortion is called off?

Rough start to the week for the commies.

Before ATOP became unhinged to the point where I stopped going to PPP at all, there were several posts/posters in there where my reply would simply be “you’re a commie”.  It was only partly done jokingly.

As many of you know, this screen name and its predecessor started mostly as parody.  My “real” screen name has never been used here and after a while was used VERY sparingly ATOP.  Why?  I’m not 100% sure but part of it was that on the politics board it got to the point where there was no value in trying to have serious discussions and parody was the only viable option.  And that was BEFORE things went south.

• Cheers 3

17 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Before ATOP became unhinged to the point where I stopped going to PPP at all, there were several posts/posters in there where my reply would simply be “you’re a commie”.  It was only partly done jokingly.

As many of you know, this screen name and its predecessor started mostly as parody.  My “real” screen name has never been used here and after a while was used VERY sparingly ATOP.  Why?  I’m not 100% sure but part of it was that on the politics board it got to the point where there was no value in trying to have serious discussions and parody was the only viable option.  And that was BEFORE things went south.

so.... what you're saying is you're GlenHost?

4merper4mer
1 minute ago, Boyst said:

Why not BF in Indiana?  

devnull
38 minutes ago, Boyst said:

2 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Thailog.

Stojan.

• Haha 2