Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

IDBillzFan

Biden doesn't understand why Trump didn't bring home hostages who were taken after Trump was president.

Back to the cellar for you, Joey.

• Facepalm 2
  • Haha 1

Found another foreigner who will be metaphysically voting for the Ugandan giant:

• Facepalm 2
  • Wow 2
  • Popcorn 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Found another foreigner who will be metaphysically voting for the Ugandan giant:

What the? What?!?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, snafu said:

What the? What?!?

Huh? The Ugandan giant remark? It was a reference to Kamala Harris.

(I've moved on and now need to pretend I didn't see the other thing so I don't completely lose all faith in humanity)

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Huh? The Ugandan giant remark? It was a reference to Kamala Harris.

(I've moved on and now need to pretend I didn't see the other thing so I don't completely lose faith in humanity)

I missed your comment entirely.

I’m just dumbfounded about the other thing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

I missed your comment entirely.

I’m just dumbfounded about the other thing.

Other thing?

There was no other thing.

image.gif.2153a4b71c3d067fa63f78e1aacbc9bb.gif

• Haha 5

Deranged Rhino

Any econ pros want to weigh in? Hype/Fake/Overblown/Real/War coming? 

• Like 1

4merper4mer
38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I might have caused that.  I saw the eel thing upthread and decided to sell everything everywhere.  Sorry. It it freaked me out.

• Haha 5

4merper4mer
3 hours ago, Hedge said:

So much for his “eels have their own electricity so only suckers pay for dildo batteries” theory.

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

So much for his “eels have their own electricity so only suckers pay for dildo batteries” theory.

Life lesson:  tail first.

• Haha 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Mega-cap tech is liquidating (finally).  Looks like treasuries are being bought, not sold - ten year rate is down some 30 basis points.  

• Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Mega-cap tech is liquidating (finally).  Looks like treasuries are being bought, not sold - ten year rate is down some 30 basis points.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

IDBillzFan

You really have to admire the Harris team for picking up where Joe left off.

Terrible jobs report? Uptick in unemployment? Stock market having a bad day? Recession looming?

Who's to blame?

Vice President Kamala Harris’ campaign is blaming former President Trump for the latest negative jobs report — nearly a full term after he left office. 

"Donald Trump failed Americans as president, costing our economy millions of jobs, and bringing us to the brink of recession," Harris for President spokesperson James Singer said in a statement. 

And you know Shady and Pete are like "Damn right it was Trumps fault!" :classic_laugh:

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/2/2024 at 12:28 AM, 4merper4mer said:

I saw this online responding to that story: “when the eel in your butt eats through to your gut - that’s a moray.”

• Facepalm 3
  • Haha 5
  • Applause 2

devnull
17 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

You really have to admire the Harris team for picking up where Joe left off.

Terrible jobs report? Uptick in unemployment? Stock market having a bad day? Recession looming?

Who's to blame?

And you know Shady and Pete are like "Damn right it was Trumps fault!" :classic_laugh:

Of course it will be Trump's fault, if he wins

If Harris wins, the recession will be gaslit just like Biden's recession.  Yeah it's recession by every established metric, but it's not really a recession because it's technically different and shuddup

• Like 4

1 hour ago, devnull said:

If Harris wins, the recession will be gaslit just like Biden's recession.  Yeah it's recession by every established metric, but it's not really a recession because it's technically different and shuddup

The current administration is in a tough spot because the only way that interest rates will come down is if the economy is heading toward the toilet.  But they’ll lie their way around that.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, snafu said:

The current administration is in a tough spot because the only way that interest rates will come down is if the economy is heading toward the toilet.  But they’ll lie their way around that.

Of course they will. They’ll just rename it to be a transitory shortfall in tax revenue because… Trump. 

• Popcorn 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Nanker said:

I saw this online responding to that story: “when the eel in your butt eats through to your gut - that’s a moray.”

I never had the second verse to "When an eel bites your hand and you can't get to land, that's a moray..."

Now I do.  Thank you.

• Haha 3
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, devnull said:

And it's Trump's fault, even if he loses.  Because something something COVID something something border security something something shrapnel something something Reichstag Fire - hey, look, a shiny object!