Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

IDBillzFan
47 minutes ago, Ann said:

So what's this about? Going from D to R in California doesn't seem like a wise career move for a politician:

She can probably get away with this because she has part of the Central Valley, which is constantly under attack by Sacramento. Think Delta Smelt-type stupidity. But she just endorsed Kamala, so who knows what is going on in her region where she needs to change so quickly.

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Alex, I'll take "Ways I Don't Want To Die" for $200, please.

• Sad 1

IDBillzFan
26 minutes ago, Boyst said:

I've never seen a plane fall like this. I can't even imagine how horrifying it must have been for the passengers.

31 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I've never seen a plane fall like this. I can't even imagine how horrifying it must have been for the passengers.

ATR's are very delicate.

There is a video from onboard of an ATR being swept sideways and into a mountain while landing from a year ago that is just amazing. A guy joking saying how close the ground looks then the plane just turned on its side and falls down. You see flames overtake the camera and screams. 

40 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Didn't see it, but rhe flight that went down near Buffalo a few years back due to icing was said to have dropped similarly.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Request denied? 60+ lawsuits coming in 3... 2...

Uncle Joe
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

We saw a small plane crash from our math class in HS. We heard it buzzing first then looked out the window to watch it spiral to the ground. 40 years later I brought this up to a classmate and he remembered it as vividly as I did.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Taro T said:

Didn't see it, but rhe flight that went down near Buffalo a few years back due to icing was said to have dropped similarly.

In Clarence Center.  Hit the house of a friend of my sister's.

Roughly the same type of plane, too.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Honestly...I'd take 20 seconds of the world's worst amusement park ride followed by "quick and painless" than I would most other options.  

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Boyst said:

ATR's are very delicate.

There is a video from onboard of an ATR being swept sideways and into a mountain while landing from a year ago that is just amazing. A guy joking saying how close the ground looks then the plane just turned on its side and falls down. You see flames overtake the camera and screams. 

I can't think of any plane with a high-mounted high-aspect wing that hasn't been rumored to be a cast iron bitch to fly, particularly in a stall recovery.  

Damn plane is a whore - no visible means of support.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Honestly...I'd take 20 seconds of the world's worst amusement park ride followed by "quick and painless" than I would most other options.  

On the upside, if your heart is true, 20s seconds is all you'd need to get right with God.

This stuff always reminds me of Harry Chapin's "30,000 Pounds of Bananas," the true story of a semi driver bringing a load of bananas into his hometown of Scranton, PA. There is, apparently, a long road that winds into the city, and driver's brakes give out on him.

"His foot hit the brakes to slow him down,

"But the pedal floored easy without a sound.

"He yelled "Christ!"

"It was funny how he named the only man who could save him now."

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Cheers 2

6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

62 plummeted to their death, but only one had incriminating evidence on Hillary Clinton