Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

2 hours ago, Nelson59 said:

The batting average for conspiracy theories being true is pretty high.

I hoping the Dems and MSM start saying Santa Claus isn't real!!

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

conspiracy "theories" are just conspiracies that haven't been exposed yet

There's a fine line between a "conspiracy theory" and a spoiler alert

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

Keukasmallie
On 7/15/2024 at 6:12 PM, Nanker said:

Demoncrats stop at nothing, NOTHING.

Well, they kinda' stopped enforcing immigration laws....

• O Rly 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

The governor's tweet on this is impressively ratio'd right now.  The responses are...not favorable.

And that would matter if leaders listened to the people.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 2

Has there been any actual proof the Hells Angels and other MC's are converging on Denver to fight the Venezuelan Gang?

• Like 1

RochesterRob
44 minutes ago, Nelson59 said:

Has there been any actual proof the Hells Angels and other MC's are converging on Denver to fight the Venezuelan Gang?

No, but there is little in the way of formality in their organization.  The logic in a confrontation is Hell's Angels would see the other gang as a growing rival that needs to be wiped out.  Sure, there have been other rivals but a rival never grew in a surge unlike the present foreign originated gang(s). 

4 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

No, but there is little in the way of formality in their organization.  The logic in a confrontation is Hell's Angels would see the other gang as a growing rival that needs to be wiped out.  Sure, there have been other rivals but a rival never grew in a surge unlike the present foreign originated gang(s). 

So in other words, they'll go there, show them who's boss and make a deal with them by giving them that territory and splitting the take.

RochesterRob
5 minutes ago, Nanker said:

So in other words, they'll go there, show them who's boss and make a deal with them by giving them that territory and splitting the take.

I don't think that they work that way.  Their sense of "patriotism" would not allow for that.  I don't think that they are as xenophobic as they were a few generations ago but illegals would be a stretch for them.  Especially a rival that is growing exponentially unlike most gang incursions.  My two cents.  

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Whattaya know. Speaker Johnson grows a pair.

Well done. I hope they shut the government down again to remind everyone how little it means to most Americans.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I don't think that they work that way.  Their sense of "patriotism" would not allow for that.  I don't think that they are as xenophobic as they were a few generations ago but illegals would be a stretch for them.  Especially a rival that is growing exponentially unlike most gang incursions.  My two cents.  

Never saw Weeds, or The Devil’s own, or Peaky Blinders, have ye?  I won’t mention Tom Wolf’s Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test, let alone a plethora of gangland history. Which is actually quite similar to our governments. We’re being run by Al Capone wannabes. 

But all criminal gangs have power and leverage which they ply with great energy and determination… all for their own benefit. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Whattaya know. Speaker Johnson grows a pair.

Well done. I hope they shut the government down again to remind everyone how little it means to most Americans.

You know who it'll hurt worst?  

Illegal immigrants.

Won't even hurt legal immigrants much, since USCIS is funded by fees, not appropriations.

• Like 1

RochesterRob
1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Never saw Weeds, or The Devil’s own, or Peaky Blinders, have ye?  I won’t mention Tom Wolf’s Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test, let alone a plethora of gangland history. Which is actually quite similar to our governments. We’re being run by Al Capone wannabes. 

But all criminal gangs have power and leverage which they ply with great energy and determination… all for their own benefit. 

Nope.  HA's has a high enough profile that their news has made it into the MSM over the decades.  I recall Sonny Barger being interviewed and implications were made that the HA's was a closed organization.  I know we are some time after Barger's era but my impression is that things move at a glacial pace in that world.  

Crap Throwing Clavin
32 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Get Woke, Go...well, you know.

Seattle school system: running a $100m budget deficit.

Also Seattle school system: Teach math through "community circles or storytelling circles, incorporating dance, music, song, call and response, and other cultural ways of communicating."

So...what musical community circle/dance number did your accountants use for their budget forecasts?  :facepalm:

• Facepalm 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 2

Spartacus
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Seattle school system: running a $100m budget deficit.

Also Seattle school system: Teach math through "community circles or storytelling circles, incorporating dance, music, song, call and response, and other cultural ways of communicating."

So...what musical community circle/dance number did your accountants use for their budget forecasts?  :facepalm:

probably something to do with the Titanic

7 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

🎶 If I Were A Rich Man 🎵

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

🎶 If I Were A Rich Man 🎵

... wouldn't send my kids to a school that teaches math in such a mor-ror-ror-ror-on-ic WAAAAAAYYYYY!

• Haha 2