Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

IDBillzFan
43 minutes ago, Nelson59 said:

So the talking point will be guns instead of doing jack$hit about a mentally/emotionally challenged teenager, who the FBI, school and law enforcement knew was an issue.

It's always the talking point. Kamala was at a campaign stop yesterday to discuss whatever her next commie policy is going to be, and took a moment to discuss the shooting, and I'm finding it hard not to believe that something is wired into her head to have some AI push words out of her mouth because it missed the mark completely

She was chanting something like "We can't keep letting this happen," but then never said what she would do to make it stop, just before she was telling the people she bussed in that she loves GenX'ers, after previously telling them that they're stupid as shit.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's always the talking point. Kamala was at a campaign stop yesterday to discuss whatever her next commie policy is going to be, and took a moment to discuss the shooting, and I'm finding it hard not to believe that something is wired into her head to have some AI push words out of her mouth because it missed the mark completely

She was chanting something like "We can't keep letting this happen," but then never said what she would do to make it stop, just before she was telling the people she bussed in that she loves GenX'ers, after previously telling them that they're stupid as shit.

Probably establish an office within the FBI for reporting and tracking potential threats that can then be forwarded to state and local law enforcement for follow-up.  :classic_dry:

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
56 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Joe Biden: The Inflation Reduction Act was actually the New Green Deal. 

Problem is that he's such a doddering old man that you can't even take that statement at face value.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

TtownBillsFan
10 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Problem is that he's such a doddering old man that you can't even take that statement at face value.  

True, but I think that clip there was actually a cogent statement of honesty (even if unintentional).

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 2
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan
46 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I really wish someone would just put him to bed and swear in Kamala.

• O Rly 2

Fansince88
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Or as a complete sentence.

IDBillzFan

Started to put this in the Fish thread on the football side, but figured it's probably better here to at least try to keep politics out of there.

But it's tough to do when you have a far-left race-baiting window licker explain to you that the reason Tyreek was arrested yesterday is because the owner of the Fish is friends with Trump, and Trump likes police, so clearly Trump is the reason Tyreek was arrested.

Someone needs to ask this vapid, brainless waste of oxygen if Trump was arrested for the other 137 times Hill was arrested for being a pregnant wife-beating shitbag.

• Angry 1
  • clown 3
  • Facepalm 4

20 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Started to put this in the Fish thread on the football side, but figured it's probably better here to at least try to keep politics out of there.

But it's tough to do when you have a far-left race-baiting window licker explain to you that the reason Tyreek was arrested yesterday is because the owner of the Fish is friends with Trump, and Trump likes police, so clearly Trump is the reason Tyreek was arrested.

Someone needs to ask this vapid, brainless waste of oxygen if Trump was arrested for the other 137 times Hill was arrested for being a pregnant wife-beating shitbag.

"Quit hitting my window"

-apparently it wasn't pregnant. 

• Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

I wonder what this was about?

It's red, so he thought he was supporting the Washington Nationals.

(Not entirely kidding - people have been assaulted here as Trump supporters for wearing Nationals hats.)

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Ann said:

I wonder what this was about?

A *little* more context:

Not sure what the event was. Seems weird he showed up to what seems to be a room full of Trump supporters.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

My husband theorized Biden put on the Trump hat because he hates Kamala. I saw this clip (I didn’t watch the debate), and it looks like he could be correct:

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1