Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, snafu said:

Seems like an effective way to #resist.

What it was, for the most part.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Man, the things that our country ignores is absolutely frightening.

Are we the only people who are watching Biden literally read his way through the end of his presidency?

• Like 1
  • Angry 3
  • clown 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why is this surprising?  We've known this for at least a year, maybe eighteen months.

Hillary must be rolling over in her crypt.  For all her "We are the President" bullshit 30 years ago, and her failed campaign, Jill is much more the President than she ever was or will be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Why is this surprising?  We've known this for at least a year, maybe eighteen months.

Hillary must be rolling over in her crypt.  For all her "We are the President" bullshit 30 years ago, and her failed campaign, Jill is much more the President than she ever was or will be.

That she's essentially a "co-president" at minimum isn't surprising.  That they'd actually put it in the open is mildly surprising.

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 hours ago, Taro T said:

That she's essentially a "co-president" at minimum isn't surprising.  That they'd actually put it in the open is mildly surprising.

Not even, if you consider the who, what, and when.  The only people who weren't aware of this are the people who bought the Democratic/media Koolaid hook, like, and sinker that Joe was hale, hearty, and competent, and in no way impaired.

This is Jill poking the Obamas and Clintons in the eye with a sharp stick before the election, for pushing her out.  

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

We may need a P Diddy/Sean Combs thread...

Is it too soon to start a "Diddy didn't kill himself" meme?

2 minutes ago, devnull said:

Is it too soon to start a "Diddy didn't kill himself" meme?

Pretty disturbing if even half of what I'm seeing is true.

• Sad 1

Fansince88
6 hours ago, Foxx said:

Pretty disturbing if even half of what I'm seeing is true.

I think I remember Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith exposing something months ago. I will say, there has been something about Usher that just did not sit well with my spirit (Some would call it dog sense) since the day he arrived on the scene. Yes @Foxx, I think a new post is in order. Perhaps migrating all we have over to there.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

I think I remember Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith exposing something months ago. I will say, there has been something about Usher that just did not sit well with my spirit (Some would call it dog sense) since the day he arrived on the scene. Yes @Foxx, I think a new post is in order. Perhaps migrating all we have over to there.

@Jabba The Hutt started one. 👍 

• Cheers 3

Fansince88
4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

@Jabba The Hutt started one. 👍 

That was the next in my unread Que. Bit behind.  Put in 2-12 hour days at the boys house parging the ICF foundation and smoothing out the landscaping. I am beat! Time for bed I suppose. Too old for this stuff. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Cheers 4