Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

3 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

That was the next in my unread Que. Bit behind.  Put in 2-12 hour days at the boys house parging the ICF foundation and smoothing out the landscaping. I am beat! Time for bed I suppose. Too old for this stuff. 

That stuff is young man's work. Good on you! Get some rest!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Fansince88
4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

That stuff is young man's work. Good on you! Get some rest!

Yup. I did all the parging, because I wanted it done right (One of my faults because I am a perfectionist when I work on stuff.) 160 total feet by 3 ft from ground level up. He moved the piles of clay and my wife followed behind me with the wet broom head texturing it. Looks good. Legs hurt and arms are like Jello. Good night! 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

CarpetCrawler
9 hours ago, devnull said:

Is it too soon to start a "Diddy didn't kill himself" meme?

Diddy, did her, did everyone

8 hours ago, Ann said:

Ridiculous

The Republican Party, for the most part, is only a friend of those destroying our country. Worthless bags of skin, at best.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The man that LITERALLY said no American lives were lost when we left Afghanistan claims now that he thinks of those 13 "every day."  Sorry, calling BS on that one.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Cheers 2

Billsandhorns
10 minutes ago, Ann said:

Coke :palmface:

They must have fixed it. It does not allow Harris 2024, It does allow Harris without 2024, but no just Trump 

Edited by Billsandhorns
  • Cheers 2

Chandemonium
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Coke :palmface:

If people are upset about this, just wait until they find out how bad drinking syrup with bubbles is for your health. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

From the NY Post (details to be unsealed Thursday)

Eric Adams becomes first sitting NYC mayor to be indicted in historic federal probe — claims feds persecuting him over migrant crisis

Details about the exact accusations remained unclear, but are believed to be connected to allegations of the Turkish government illegally funneling money into his mayoral campaign in exchange for approval of the Turkish consulate in Manhattan, according to sources.

• Popcorn 2
  • Cheers 1

8 hours ago, Hedge said:

Wonder how he feels about Allan Bragg's prosecution of 45 and the other 2 NYC prosecutions of him now?

• Like 1

Jabba The Hutt
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Get 'em Adams... I'm telling you Trump wins NY...I'm practically never wrong on my hot takes