Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

2 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

In other NY news...Trump the felon says hold my beer
Ex-NY judge Stewart Rosenwasser, who killed himself after FBI shootout, linked to bribery scandal through damning checks and texts

https://nypost.com/2024/09/26/us-news/ex-nys-judge-who-died-in-fbi-shootout-linked-to-bribery-scandal-through-damning-checks-texts/

Trump??? :classic_huh:

46 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Trump??? :classic_huh:

Sarcasm. With Mayor Adams and this Judge getting the Feds attention maybe the spotlight is somewhere else for a bit.

• Cheers 2

20 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Get 'em Adams... I'm telling you Trump wins NY...I'm practically never wrong on my hot takes

4% of the time, you're right every time!

• Haha 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

That feels more than a little like a "See!  Trump's prosecutions aren't political!  We apply the law equally to all!" indictment.

This is pretty crazy.  Also, read the comments, it gets better.  This is the same place that kicked out customers to usher in Harris and PAID actors (according to reports).  People aren't too happy about it.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 6

MothersMilk

Levin is looking shaky tonight, is there something I don't know about or is he just extra pissed off?

Edited by MothersMilk

5 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

Levin is looking shaky tonight, is there something I don't know about or is he just extra pissed off?

He probably got a warning from Simon.  

Sorry, couldn't resist!  :classic_biggrin:

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MothersMilk said:

Apparently he fell and was out of commission for three weeks. I surmise he hasn't been well. That, and he recognizes that if the current regime stays in power, not only is the country gone, whatever brakes remained on the totalitarian Left will be off. It will be very, very dark days ahead.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 3

MothersMilk
33 minutes ago, dr. who said:

Apparently he fell and was out of commission for three weeks. I surmise he hasn't been well. That, and he recognizes that if the current regime stays in power, not only is the country gone, whatever brakes remained on the totalitarian Left will be off. It will be very, very dark days ahead.

Had not heard that, hope he mends well. He's one of the most logical people out there regarding what's happening.

• Like 4

I guess because western NC is a bunch of poor white folks no one gives a shit. But, this is far worse than New Orleans & Katrina. The valleys a long the creeks where a lot of homes, trailers, and folks live were completely swept up. Dead bodies washed all over, pictures showing them stuck in trees, on roofs, floated upon wild places. The news only said 60 people dead.... 🙄

• Sad 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, Boyst said:

I guess because western NC is a bunch of poor white folks no one gives a shit. But, this is far worse than New Orleans & Katrina. The valleys a long the creeks where a lot of homes, trailers, and folks live were completely swept up. Dead bodies washed all over, pictures showing them stuck in trees, on roofs, floated upon wild places. The news only said 60 people dead.... 🙄

BREAKING NEWS: more than 60 North Carolina Republicans announce they're now voting for Harris...

• Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 hours ago, phypon said:

This is pretty crazy.  Also, read the comments, it gets better.  This is the same place that kicked out customers to usher in Harris and PAID actors (according to reports).  People aren't too happy about it.

"Don't hold it against her. She just got a little nervous. But it's a great local business. Let's keep on supporting it."

Now I understand why Democrats think Vance is weird.  He doesn't hold a grudge like they do.

• Cheers 2

29 minutes ago, Boyst said:

What i don't understand is it is a VERY blue area that has been hardest hit. With a democratic governor, why aren't the feds on this? So far, I saw DeSantis sent the Florida National Guard. What has been done on a federal level?

• Like 1