Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

#"America Last"  is trending on "X"

&#%$ing ridiculous.  There ARE more resources, and they WILL be given.  I have first-hand knowledge of this response.

He's frighteningly out-of-touch.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Ann said:

In Kamalas defense

The phone could be on speaker and the headphones are connected to another device that she is listening to

And the blank sheet of paper is Kamalas most deep thoughts

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
46 minutes ago, B-Man said:

a24a9226-f1a6-484e-8765-8dac0a3d6d86-650

Not quite.

You fail to catch the glass, break it, then have to break four dinner plates and two soup bowls to prove there was no way you could catch the glass.  While explaining the glass's operating system.

I hate my job.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That's the #1 goal of the DEI department.  Which, while ridiculous, doesn't define the goals for FEMA as a whole.

I don't know sir,  it doesn't read that way.

FEMA’s “Strategic Plan” (2022-2026)

“Goal 1” — “Instill Equity as a Foundation of Emergency Management”

“Goal 2” — “Lead Whole of Community in Climate Resilience”

“Goal 3” — “Promote & Sustain a Ready FEMA & Prepared Nation”

Full strategic plan, such as it is, here.

This is FEMA's  source, not just the HR/DEI dpt.

I sure wish Goal #3 was more important than DEI or Climate.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

&#%$ing ridiculous.  There ARE more resources, and they WILL be given.  I have first-hand knowledge of this response.

He's frighteningly out-of-touch.

What are you talking about? Biden is completely in control of everything.

Also, he's apparently in favor of dropping bombs on Yemen to settle a strike.

• clown 2
  • Facepalm 1

9 hours ago, Ann said:

I will have to look into who to make a donation to, but i do know the Red Cross is not it.

I give regularly to Samaritans Purse, great organization that is always among the first to arrive in a disaster area and you can be sure almost all of what you give goes to their efforts and the needy

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, devnull said:

Trump is trying to buy votes!  OMFG this is litrally fashism!!!1!

What a despicable tyrant! Buying votes with relief supplies is not only immoral, but unamerican!

Now, illegally cancelling student loans on the other hand...

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Cinga said:

I give regularly to Samaritans Purse, great organization that is always among the first to arrive in a disaster area and you can be sure almost all of what you give goes to their efforts and the needy

Never, ever, ever give money to the Red Cross.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

38 minutes ago, Ann said:

Biden and Harris ignoring an event like this in a "swing state" means either Democrats and the Deep State (but again, I repeat myself) don't care if anyone notices when they cheat, or they know they are going to lose and are working on how to scorch the Earth ahead of a second Trump term

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, devnull said:

Biden and Harris ignoring an event like this in a "swing state" means either Democrats and the Deep State (but again, I repeat myself) don't care if anyone notices when they cheat, or they know they are going to lose and are working on how to scorch the Earth ahead of a second Trump term

It really is kind-of stunning that they're not just not visiting the disaster area...but all-but denying there's a disaster that occurred.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It really is kind-of stunning that they're not just not visiting the disaster area...but all-but denying there's a disaster that occurred.

why the surprise - they lie about absolutely everything

and their sheeple believe everything they are told

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Spartacus said:

why the surprise - they lie about absolutely everything

and their sheeple believe everything they are told

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

prQq8Kp.gif

3 hours ago, devnull said:

Almost the entire area that is worst hit is as red as red can be. Do you really think Harris wants to get them back on their feet enough to establish voting precincts before the election? I promise, they are looking at this disaster as a victory if they can suppress those votes and it brings them Kamala Joy

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Almost the entire area that is worst hit is as red as red can be. Do you really think Harris wants to get them back on their feet enough to establish voting precincts before the election? I promise, they are looking at this disaster as a victory if they can suppress those votes and it brings them Kamala Joy

I don't think it's that nefarious.

It's just the usual progressive belief that all that matters is urban populations, and rural areas only exist to be "flown over" between urban centers.

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I don't think it's that nefarious.

It's just the usual progressive belief that all that matters is urban populations, and rural areas only exist to be "flown over" between urban centers.

So which is worse, or more nefarious? I think both are pretty sh1tty don't you?

• Like 1