Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

7 minutes ago, Cinga said:

So Walz claims that's not what the law says, can't be specific, and then points to the moderators to say they fact checked it with Trump.... That is a facepalm moment for that idiot

You may wanna go to the debate thread. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Uncle Joe
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Convoy of 1st responders and lineman.

NC.jpg

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

There are no helis in there air. View the radar sites.

Emergency responders are being denied unless gov credited. The guise is that it is too violent. 

Looking at street maps and passable routes, as well as listening to the scanners, Asheville and many areas are recovering faster than one would think.

Locals who want to help are doing so from distances. Mobile clinics in parking lots, vets working at fast food joints, private citizens working on corners to pass out goods from private groups.

• Cheers 4

Spartacus
9 hours ago, Ann said:

govt did the same thing in Hawaii.

Rumor is that friends of the govt wanted to steal the destroyed water front property for commercial development.

also rumor that the fires were not accidental, and were enhanced by outside forces

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Boyst said:

We are lucky it's been a good year for hay in these parts.

Hey, I can't offer a lot but I do work for a major tool company and I would be willing to donate (me, not the company) a couple chainsaws, crowbars, or stuff like that that might be needed in the area. Saws would be battery so would still need somewhere close to charge them and obviously take delivery of them.

If you think they will help, drop me a PM of what might help and a name and address to ship to. Sorry, no generators but just about anything else you can think of I should be able to get

• Love 4

21 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Hey, I can't offer a lot but I do work for a major tool company and I would be willing to donate (me, not the company) a couple chainsaws, crowbars, or stuff like that that might be needed in the area. Saws would be battery so would still need somewhere close to charge them and obviously take delivery of them.

If you think they will help, drop me a PM of what might help and a name and address to ship to. Sorry, no generators but just about anything else you can think of I should be able to get

Reach out to the NC cattlemens association. I'll figure out who maybe good to get to in order to get them where they're needed. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1