Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

3 hours ago, Boyst said:

@Cinga I may have a group you can donate to... What do you have?

Better yet, tell me what you need and I'll see what is available right now through our employee store and try to match you up. 

Sent you a PM so you know the stuff and brands i should be able to get

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

From a great friend in Asheville.

"dude Fema kicked everyone out of Gerton today and threatened arrests if they didn't leave and litterally just set equipment up and did NOTHING except flex. They have lied to the public about shit. They want all the local grassroots to stop bc they can't profit from it. It's very disgusting and unethical."

He is about as liberal as they come. He was a "&#%$ Trump" guy before and after he was in office. He's now a &#%$ it all, Biden too... It's all a crock of shit.

For reference, Gerton is a town near Chimney Rock, NC. One of several in the corridor that was destroyed entirely. Gerton had infrastructure for folks to organize our of on a small scale. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Jabba The Hutt
3 hours ago, Boyst said:

From a great friend in Asheville.

"dude Fema kicked everyone out of Gerton today and threatened arrests if they didn't leave and litterally just set equipment up and did NOTHING except flex. They have lied to the public about shit. They want all the local grassroots to stop bc they can't profit from it. It's very disgusting and unethical."

He is about as liberal as they come. He was a "&#%$ Trump" guy before and after he was in office. He's now a &#%$ it all, Biden too... It's all a crock of shit.

For reference, Gerton is a town near Chimney Rock, NC. One of several in the corridor that was destroyed entirely. Gerton had infrastructure for folks to organize our of on a small scale. 

I tried telling everybody this was the shit FEMA was pulling when Ian hit. Liars and scammers.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

“Trust us! We’re from the government and we’re here to help!”

The federal government is the largest producer of misinformation.

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

Glad they just approved a budget for these people to spend money on what matters.  Vote out everyone in office. Simple as that. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

I heard from locals and people trying to help that the sheriff in one of the counties (I think Mitchell County) told people who were trying to drop off a pallet of water that "they don't need it." This is why I said &#%$ you and drove that damn truck TO THE PEOPLE.

I won't drop off anything to any of those "check points." Just to be confiscated by FEMA or sold for profit.

My supplies and money are being brought into people's houses by myself and the awesome people I met in the convoy of side by sides. I am meeting up with them again tomorrow after I withdraw some more money and get more supplies. I still have some supplies in the truck but I want more.

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 4