Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

4merper4mer
13 minutes ago, Ann said:

Not the place for it, but Scotch?  It’s not booze or tape.  The correct word is Scottish.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If it is her personal account, she can. If it is her fema account, she cannot.  

No matter what, it is a bad look.

• Popcorn 3

2 hours ago, Ann said:

Imagine the messages she's getting. Imagine her stress level. Imagine knowing nothing you can do is enough. Imagine your job is to do something and you're doing it but it cannot fix what has happened. Imagine living with that. I know politicians and mentally ill people aren't like "us." But, this woman is someone who needs our prayers. 

• Like 1

Jabba The Hutt
4 hours ago, Boyst said:

The wife has over $5,000 worth of materials going up tomorrow with her donated in less than 16 hours. She put up the bat signal at her hospital that she's going and between 10:00 6 p.m. a bulk of that came through. She showed up this morning and there were 20 bags outside the door of her building. Others went dropped by her mother's house to drop off stuff. 

What is needed most right now we are being told our masks because the dust is terrible, eye drops, distilled water for medical use - CPAP machines, baby formula stuff. A lot of traditional stuff still needed, loading adult diapers 

She is doing a shift tomorrow to help stray animals become recovered in to emergency care for pets. A lot of families are having to put down their pets right now and it is so tragic. 

This weekend even more.. I don't know the words I coach her a fundraiser and we're doing an event to celebrate the end of our season. We can't celebrate. We're having a hard time justifying how we can raise funds for our organization when there's so much better needs out there. 

I'm just passing here to strangers because I don't want to burden others with what's going on because everybody here is going through this. It's hard to fight the urge to go up there and offer my skills. But at the same time I'm pretty damn happy knowing I've directed almost $10,000 worth of eight up there alone.

Hoping Milton stays away from you guys after it directly slams us and comes out the other side of Florida. I  realllly hope it doesn't pick up enough steam to become a Category 4 :mad2:

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Ann said:

No idea how long or when that account has been locked, but she's at least been using this account recently, and it seems to be her official one:

1 hour ago, Boyst said:

But, this woman is someone who needs our prayers. 

I would venture to say it's highly likely she is a regime boot licker, at best. And if so, I wish her the worst.

• Popcorn 2
  • Applause 1

30 minutes ago, Hedge said:

No idea how long or when that account has been locked, but she's at least been using this account recently, and it seems to be her official one:

I would venture to say it's highly likely she is a regime boot licker, at best. And if so, I wish her the worst.

If she fails at her job she fails the people she serves.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Boyst said:

She's a spokesperson. A dirty mouthpiece for the regime. Her job is to peddle lies that she is told to sell. 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Fansince88
5 hours ago, Boyst said:

5 hours ago, Hedge said:

She's a spokesperson. A dirty mouthpiece for the regime. Her job is to peddle lies that she is told to sell. 

Well, you see, she was raised in a middle class family.

• Haha 2

IDBillzFan

It's amazing to me how much contempt these people have for Americans. I know people are dying, but I just bought a shirt that is to die for...

• Angry 3

10 hours ago, Ann said:

If she is using FEMA and her job description like that on her personal account then it is no longer personal. 

• Popcorn 2
  • Cheers 1