Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

5 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Im registered Republican but always vote the conservative line. 

I'm not registered. Next primary I'm voting Democrat, and every one after that so if I ever &#%$ up and the news folks wanna make a story everyone can guess what I really am.

A 79 yr old vietkong woman who fought for Vietnamese army with two Phd's, a single mother of 8, and owns lots of guns

I haven't used that in a while. But gets lots of cold calls about buying my house. I get them to hang up fast when they ask a price is be thinking. "$1mm and nudes of your mother" makes them upset and curse me.

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Ann said:

so how can we have it both ways?

in one moment Biden does not know what storm is going on and Benny is coming over from Israel to help.

the next moment Biden is trying to overstep Harris to send aid because Harris is about the photo op and not helping.

beyond that true real sources are almost impossible to have for this so it's just noise. to the average voter more noise does not mean they pay attention. it just drowns out other noise.

Gavin in Va Beach
6 minutes ago, Boyst said:

so how can we have it both ways?

in one moment Biden does not know what storm is going on and Benny is coming over from Israel to help.

the next moment Biden is trying to overstep Harris to send aid because Harris is about the photo op and not helping.

beyond that true real sources are almost impossible to have for this so it's just noise. to the average voter more noise does not mean they pay attention. it just drowns out other noise.

It makes sense if you think of it as the true puppetmasters have shifted to trying to get the idiot Kamala over the finish line, and they are expending all their energy and resources to make that happen. Even for them it has to be an exhausting job. The irony is that now that the puppetmasters have largely abandoned Biden, he (well, his staff who aren't high enough in the global control order) are now free to actually undertake actions that are presidential. It's not having it both ways, it's just the strings are making a different puppet dance.

Spartacus
7 minutes ago, Ann said:

If this is true...

this is just normal incompetence

its not like they are following the playbook used in Hawaii to destroy surface structures and force out the homeowners for the underlying land and mineral rights

also Impossible that any outside forces were used to steer this storm to the only site in the US with these minerals 

Quartz mine crucial for making chips reopens ten days after Hurricane Helene's devastation

Sibelco, one of the two companies mining ultra-high-purity quartz at Spruce Pine, North Carolina, has restarted production a little over ten days after Hurricane Helene devastated the area. According to its press release, Sibelco only suffered minor damage, and all its employees are safe and accounted for. 

</snip>

https://www.tomshardware.com/tech-industry/quartz-mine-crucial-for-making-chips-reopens-ten-days-after-hurricane-helenes-devastation

• O Rly 1
  • Cheers 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Any “crime” where the “punishment” is a financial penalty, is actually just legal for a fee.

TD Bank made 10’s of billions of dollars doing this. The DoJ just needed its 3B cut.

If you’re wealthy enough, anything is legal.

Prison is for the poor.

• Like 6
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

Wow.

The cut off text:

[Engineer:] Elon just said, delete the legs. Delete. We'll just use the arms. And then, he said it again. Wow, he's serious. Okay, we better get on this. And now it seems normal. [Elon:] It'll weigh about 250 tons. We'll make that lighter over time. So, you got a couple of hundred tons plummeting more than half the speed of sound. So, this thing is still coming in really fast. Pretty much down in a downward direction. So then, they light the engines so it's got to slow itself down very fast and correct any error. Whatever the X-Y error is when the engines land, it's got to take out that X-Y error and then drop the velocity to basically zero, come in between the arms. The arms will be wide, and as it's coming in, the arms will close, go flush against the side of the vehicle, and the vehicle will be descending through the arms. And those tiny little, you can barely see them, the little knobs, those kind of lifting lugs will touch the top of the arms and then it will hopefully not shear off and crumple. Success is one of the possible outcomes. The probability is uncertain, but it is above zero.” (The Everyday Astronaut, 2022)

• Wow 1
  • Popcorn 2
  • Cheers 2

Imagine being so devoid of individual thought that you believe this idiot would be a good choice for POTUS.

Maybe what you see is hard for everyone else to see because all you see are Tom and Jerry highlights in that empty noggin' of ours.

• O Rly 1
  • Doh! 1
  • Haha 1