Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What do you think of the announcers in the NFL?

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I tuned in just at the right moment. Brady is extending his hand for a fist bumb from the the, in booth, ex-official. Tom has to tell him, "don't leave me hangin'." To which, the guy turns around and bumps him. I laughed and said that's that and moved on.

Again?

giphy.webp

• Haha 4

IDBillzFan
3 hours ago, crawhammer said:

Anyone else have a problem with Brady's voice?  Pretty annoying if you ask me.  Not sure how he's going to overcome that.

I'm less discerning than many of the posters here.

I haven't heard Brady do a game yet, but my bar is pretty low: whatever you do, don't sound like Beth Mowins.

Avoid that, and we're good.

• Applause 2

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

but my bar is pretty low: whatever you do, don't sound like Beth Mowins.

I haven't heard her lately. Did they send her off with Booger?

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

I haven't heard her lately. Did they send her off with Booger?

One can only hope.

RochesterRob

Watching Bengals at Chiefs and it is very obvious that Jim Nantz has lost some of the robustness of his voice.  Has physically aged some versus the end of the last season.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ryan Fitzpatrick inks 3-year extension with Amazon to remain ‘Thursday Night Football’ analyst

Get ready for three more years of Fitzmagic working NFL games.

During an interview on “The Sports Media podcast” that will post on Thursday, Ryan Fitzpatrick, the traveling NFL quarterback-turned-broadcaster, said he signed a three-year extension with Amazon Prime Video’s “Thursday Night Football” coverage.

</snip>

• Applause 2

RochesterRob

Yesterday's rain had me trapped in front of the television so I watched Detroit at Dallas.  Two observations.  When does Brady release the insight to the public that made him the GOAT at QB?  I mostly heard him warble about team camaraderie and little else.  Second, watching Jerry Jones sit in obvious discomfort was quite delightful.  Is he too old go on a Monday tirade including firing some coaches.  I am not saying that it is warranted but for guys like him that is part of the privilege of owning a very high profile business. 

• Cheers 2

Watching CBS pregame show and the guys are sitting in their lounge chair semicircle, talking about the Bills actually.

But what caught my was Matt Ryan sitting there with his legs crossed rather daintily.  He looked like he belonged less at a football discussion and more like a meeting of White Dudes for Harris

Just now, Foxx said:

Brady is annoying to listen to. I don't think he is Collinsworthesqe at this point, but... by the end of the season I'm thinkin'.

Guess who the Bills drew next week?

• clown 1
  • Haha 3