Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Deranged Rhino

Oldie but perhaps more accurate today than it was then... just imagine what we'll know about how this really went down 20 years from now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 3

The Mask Comes Off Anthony Fauci's Pandemic Response

DUANE PATTERSON 

a18e15b2-798d-495a-86da-4590a1547545-900

So much to be outraged about, so little time. You would have thought that we're still close enough on the historical timeline to the COVID-19 pandemic, especially here in the United States, that the news from Friday would have resulted in atomic-level public reaction. 

Due to the other outrage, the banana republic court verdict in lower Manhattan that was micromanaged and orchestrated by Joe Biden donor and trial judge Juan Merchan, the news about the pandemic culpability of Dr. Anthony Fauci barely registered a blip. 

The top medical advisor in the White House in 2019-2023 at the height of the COVID outbreak, Dr. Anthony Fauci at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, testified in January in a closed-door session of the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic. The transcript of that hearing was released last Friday. 

In short, the response to the pandemic - the masks, the social distancing, the separation of families, the 6-foot spacing signs graffitied all across the country, the plexiglass walls erected to wall people off from each other, the closed schools, all of it was bovine excrement. All of it. There wasn't a lick of science behind any of the policy. It was Anthony Fauci and his team making it up as they went along, and Fauci relishing the power trip in which he found himself. 

https://hotair.com/generalissimo/2024/06/03/the-mask-comes-off-anthony-faucis-pandemic-response-n3789524

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

IDBillzFan

So my social media feeds seem to agree that the GOP is pretty much not doing anything of significance in their questioning of Fauci today. 

While disappointing, it doesn't come as much of a surprise. Is anyone watching or following?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

So my social media feeds seem to agree that the GOP is pretty much not doing anything of significance in their questioning of Fauci today. 

While disappointing, it doesn't come as much of a surprise. Is anyone watching or following?

Yeah I have it on a side screen at work and you're absolutely correct at least so far. As usual GOP stands for Gutless Old Party. The email question was dropped too quickly and it looks like no one brought receipts. 

• Sad 1

Gavin in Va Beach
1 hour ago, Ann said:

The Democratic Propaganda Group, errr I mean the Main Stream Media, loves to gaslight us how MTG is just this loon who should be ignored. I have to say, the more I hear her speak the more I agree with her. Guess I'm a loon too.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan

While I often opine that the internet kills our country, it is also ideal for showing us the nooks and crannies we otherwise would have missed in life.

Case in point...

• Haha 2
  • Popcorn 2

devnull
3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Contradicting previously sworn testimony

Fauci should be tried for Perjury and/or Contempt of Congress and have that cushy retirement revoked

• Like 4
  • Popcorn 1

Deranged Rhino
13 minutes ago, devnull said:

Contradicting previously sworn testimony

Fauci should be tried for Perjury and/or Contempt of Congress and have that cushy retirement revoked

He perjured himself over three dozen times that Jeff Carlson tracked today - and that's only when I stopped paying attention to his twitter coverage of the hearing:

• Like 1
  • Angry 5
  • Cheers 1

Billsandhorns
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Fauci is on the side that it doesn't matter 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He perjured himself over three dozen times that Jeff Carlson tracked today - and that's only when I stopped paying attention to his twitter coverage of the hearing:

But remember, it is the Xiden DOJ that would have to prosecute...... Unless Trump gets back in

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 2

4merper4mer
14 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don’t want to get into States rights versus Federal control.

Next sentence: I just don’t understand why we’re not ordering a nationwide lockdown.

Clearly he understands why and clearly he thinks that HE should be able to dictate when the Constitution should be set aside.  Based on yesterday clearly he thinks that looking back on whether he was wrong about the whole thing was secondary to whether he should be able to set it aside on a whim.

• Like 2

Fansince88
On 6/3/2024 at 12:56 PM, Ann said:

I agree with a lot of her points but she sounds like a real stooge. IMHO of course.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I agree with a lot of her points but she sounds like a real stooge. IMHO of course.

she's the equivalent of AOC.

it's funny to hear people make fun of either one without the same thoughts on their own parties stooge.

• Like 2