Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Fansince88
2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

anybody not sold on the critical importance of vitamin D for your health can now be reassured.

After concluding that vitamin D is critical for maintaining the immune system , Big Pharma has determined that you don't need it and doctors shouldn't test for it.

hint- Big Pharma has lots of other drug annuity programs that would be devastated if people fixed their immune systems on their own.    

Everyone should understand that the daily recommended vitamin D dosage has already been artificially lowered to foster disease and illness. 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/vitamin-d-dilemma-new-guidelines-flip-the-script-on-sunshine-supplements-5678747?utm_source=healthnoe&src_src=healthnoe&utm_campaign=health-2024-09-10&src_cmp=health-2024-09-10&utm_medium=email&est=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAbOgkJEpUneHL474Nv3ZNRbp%2F31%2FyqHFiK9b24IczW9b5GA0%3D

However, The Endocrine Society’s 2024 guidelines now advise against routine vitamin D screening and routine supplementation for certain populations, including adults aged 19 to 74—a major shift from the 2011 guidelines, which recommended supplementation among all age groups.

According to the Endocrine Society’s clinical practice guidelines, published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism in June, low levels of vitamin D are consistently associated with disorders such as autoimmune, cardiovascular, metabolic, musculoskeletal, and infectious disease.

“From a clinical perspective, vitamin D is tremendously powerful in the tool belt of clinicians. When people come into my clinic, we see direct benefits from the use of vitamin D supplements in respiratory problems and infectious problems, musculoskeletal pain, autoimmune regulation, Osborne added. “Many times, we see a lowering of antibodies or a lowering of inflammatory markers like C reactive protein, as well as improvements in blood sugar management and blood sugar control.”

Im seeing reports that 10,000 IU is more necessary than that of the FDA recommendations. So much in our diets, seed oils, or our conditions, over weight, or our medications, lowered Cholesterol by meds, cause our vit D receptors in our cells to not be able to absorb. So the RDA is for a healthy and perfectly managed human. Of which most are not. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

i'm so confused by peoples odd fascination with diets while living in the United States. We would be hard pressed to find someone who has internet access to post on a message board who is nutrient, vitamin, or mineral deficient.

the basic diet of the american has so much food in it that we get all we need and more. only fools worry about taking a lot of vitamins, amino acids, or excess protein.

it's beyond stupid and there are only about 7 supplements worth taking and that is if you exercise.

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 minutes ago, Boyst said:

i'm so confused by peoples odd fascination with diets while living in the United States. We would be hard pressed to find someone who has internet access to post on a message board who is nutrient, vitamin, or mineral deficient.

the basic diet of the american has so much food in it that we get all we need and more. only fools worry about taking a lot of vitamins, amino acids, or excess protein.

it's beyond stupid and there are only about 7 supplements worth taking and that is if you exercise.

My wife takes calcium supplements...and I keep trying to explain "bioavailability" to her, and that she'd be better off eating leafy greens.  

Vitamin D...just go out in the sun for 15 minutes.  Vitamin D supplements are asinine.

50 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

My wife takes calcium supplements...and I keep trying to explain "bioavailability" to her, and that she'd be better off eating leafy greens.  

Vitamin D...just go out in the sun for 15 minutes.  Vitamin D supplements are asinine.

Have you seen the hype of amino acids? It's beyond what Gatorade was in the 90s. 

You get meatheads at the gym for an hour of two smashing scoops of these things in their water.

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

For most people, yes.  But there are some people that could get a sunburn & still have a vitamin D level below the teens.

For those D3 supplements make a lot of sense.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
39 minutes ago, Taro T said:

For most people, yes.  But there are some people that could get a sunburn & still have a vitamin D level below the teens.

That's why I tell my wife "leafy greens."  We have prescription tinted windows on the car, because she can burn through glass in about 5 minutes.  The SPF of her sunscreen is rated "aluminium foil." 

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No sun season will be here in Oregon soon.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2024 at 11:06 AM, Wacka said:

Told to  carry a mask wig me for the cod and flu season.

I know you have issues typing since your stroke, but I got a chuckle envisioning you with a wig on a cod fishing boat.

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Haha 1

Fansince88
20 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Disagree 100% on the D point. I was spending all kinds of time in the sun but because of the meds they had me on I was extremely deficient in D. Had to over dose the D to kickstart the receptors  and found a high absorbable D with K2. That fixed me up. 

Also, if you wife is taking Calcium because the dr says she needs it she might better take D with K2. Without them you wont absorb much Calcium and what you do will go to the blood system and harden the arteries thus increasing her bp. K2 can be gotten in sauerkraut eating a fork of unpasteurized a day. That chases Calcium from soft tissues to bones and teeth.

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Fansince88
2 hours ago, Taro T said:

Actually, for most people no. We have so many chemicals in our life that love to mess with our Vit D receptors that a small amount of the suns rays is hydroxylated by the liver and kidneys to D. Then if the liver is fatty like 90%of the people in the US you are not converting that anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

No sun season will be here in Oregon soon.

I thought that was every day?

4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I thought that was every day?

Nope, we get at least 2 months of sun after July 4th.

43 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

I know you have issues typing since your stroke, but I got a chuckle envisioning with a wig on a cod fishing boat.

It's a combo of hitting the adjacent keys (probably typed a  g instead of h and the autocorrect changing it and  the l,m and n keys sticking because I spilled something on that corner of the keyboard.

Jabba The Hutt
4 hours ago, Wacka said:

It's a combo of hitting the adjacent keys (probably typed a  g instead of h and the autocorrect changing it and  the l,m and n keys sticking because I spilled something on that corner of the keyboard.

I have that issue all the time too... :chair:

12 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Actually, for most people no. We have so many chemicals in our life that love to mess with our Vit D receptors that a small amount of the suns rays is hydroxylated by the liver and kidneys to D. Then if the liver is fatty like 90%of the people in the US you are not converting that anyway. 

probably why 78% of those that were seriously sick or died from Covid were deficient in vitamin D (even at the artificially suppressed levels suggested by the FDA) 

increasing vitamin D would have been a much more effective strategy than the useless Covid jab

• FANtastic 3

SquirminThurman
19 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Disagree 100% on the D point. I was spending all kinds of time in the sun but because of the meds they had me on I was extremely deficient in D. Had to over dose the D to kickstart the receptors  and found a high absorbable D with K2. That fixed me up. 

Also, if you wife is taking Calcium because the dr says she needs it she might better take D with K2. Without them you wont absorb much Calcium and what you do will go to the blood system and harden the arteries thus increasing her bp. K2 can be gotten in sauerkraut eating a fork of unpasteurized a day. That chases Calcium from soft tissues to bones and teeth.

Agreed, K2 is an essential vitamin for a lot of function, and does not get mentioned often

• Like 1

SquirminThurman
7 hours ago, Spartacus said:

probably why 78% of those that were seriously sick or died from Covid were deficient in vitamin D (even at the artificially suppressed levels suggested by the FDA) 

increasing vitamin D would have been a much more effective strategy than the useless Covid jab

Yep, Vitamin D, K2 and Zinc, no jab. Every Covid test (blood or nose stick) came back negative.

Have also missed the flu for 4 years since.

Lost my job, won the war.

Edited by SquirminThurman
  • Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, SquirminThurman said:

Yep, Vitamin D, K2 and Zinc, no jab. Every Covid test (blood or nose stick) came back negative.

Have also missed the flu for 4 years since.

Lost my job, won the war.

I'm sorry you lost your job. Others lost their businesses. 

That was pure totalitarian idiocracy.

• Applause 3
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan
On 9/10/2024 at 11:44 AM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I actually find D with K2 very helpful during the winters here.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1