Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Immigration

Foxx

Billsandhorns
14 minutes ago, Ann said:

WTH!? CNN!? Are they trying to become a real news organization?

I think they are setting Joe up. They see that his chances of re-election are shrinking 

• Cheers 1

IDBillzFan
34 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

I think they are setting Joe up. They see that his chances of re-election are shrinking 

Except they're also trying to give Trump the GOP nomination because they know he can't beat Biden.

Who knows. They're probably playing both sides of this.

• Boo 1

IDBillzFan
Just now, Fansince88 said:

Bring the dramatics down????

Can you imagine the outrage if a male press secretary said that to a female reporter? :classic_laugh:

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Dramatics? She does not like being called out on her lies.

I like how she then cut him off and moved on...you know, they way the Trump administration got absolutely pilloried for doing.  :facepalm:

Billsandhorns
40 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Except they're also trying to give Trump the GOP nomination because they know he can't beat Biden.

Who knows. They're probably playing both sides of this.

Like he wasn't supposed to beat Clinton?

I think the chances of him beating Biden are pretty low. Just not sure who could be better. De Sanits is just as Polarizing ( not technically in the race yet). All of the others that I know are in the race are just Uni-party crap IMO

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
11 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

Like he wasn't supposed to beat Clinton?

I think the chances of him beating Biden are pretty low. Just not sure who could be better. De Sanits is just as Polarizing ( not technically in the race yet). All of the others that I know are in the race are just Uni-party crap IMO

I think we all know why he beat Clinton, and we all know why he lost to Biden.

There's a reason the left is working so hard to get Trump the nomination. Because they KNOW he's the only person Biden can beat.

DeSantis is nowhere near as polarizing as the Trump, and he has the added benefit of listing all the non-woke shit he's been passing as governor (while Trump spends every day pissing on what we're told to believe is 'his own side.')

• You can't have books on how to suck dick in a public elementary school.
  • Child rapists get the death penalty.
  • Drag queens can't perform for children.
  • DEI on campuses is dead
  • State and local government can not invest in ESG

And on and on. DeSantis does stuff. Trump pisses on his own people.

Not to mention DeSantis would absolutely destroy Tapioca Joe in a debate. Trump would just talk about how amazing he is with the incredible vaccine he pushed through while letting Fauci shut the country down, while DeSantis will talk about how he ultimately defied Fauci and made Florida thrive.

Look, it doesn't matter if it's Biden or Trump or DeSantis because we've already crossed the point of no return. We're phucked as a country and it's every tranny for themselves.

But less Trump as we come to the end would be my preference.

• Like 1
  • Boo 1

IDBillzFan

Mayor of El Paso declares state of emergency while Biden sends the military to the border.

You have to be one massively stupid mf''er to call yourself a Democrat at this point. All they do is destroy everything.

Edited by IDBillzFan

Billsandhorns
46 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Mayor of El Paso declares state of emergency while Biden sends the military to the border.

You have to be one massively stupid mf''er to call yourself a Democrat at this point. All they do is destroy everything.

Reports are that there are somewhere around 40,000 people waiting for title 42 to end. The ones already here got tired of waiting and already crossed. 

NY and Chicago are already crying that their shelters are overwhelmed and they  have no more room. 

Alaska Darin
On 5/2/2023 at 3:15 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I like how she then cut him off and moved on...you know, they way the Trump administration got absolutely pilloried for doing.  :facepalm:

She's literally the anti-Kailey in virtually every way.  Kailey was the smartest person in the room and constantly pulled the facts directly from her notes to shut down all the stupid.  This lady should be in clown makeup.  She's &#%$ing Baghdad Bob without the humor.

• Cheers 2

IDBillzFan

The gaslighting from the left and its media is absolutely stunning these days.

It's no longer a joke to refer to them as Baghdad Bob. It's the unmitigated truth, and there is literally nothing any of us can do but let it go. You can't vote them out. You can yell at them, and you can't protest or you get put in prison.

And to quote our demented leader, "And when I say literally, I don't mean figuratively, Jack!"

Phucked we are.

• Angry 1
  • clown 2

Just a matter of time until the illegal alien army is turned against anyone the establishment decides is a threat.

• Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

When we were in Cartagena, Columbia in March we noticed how much worse it was than when we were there in 2019. In 2019 we found it charming and safe. Now? Not-so-much.  When our tour guide was taking us through the city we asked him what happened. He told us "2 million illegal Venezuelans."  

This is not a good thing for the United States. 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Would take the President of Guatemala's calls, or Gonzales' calls?  

Because the latter...petty, but okay, I expect petty from this administration.

But a foreign leader?  Enjoy the Chinese foreign aid, Guatemala.  :facepalm:

• Like 1