Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Immigration

Foxx

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is going to work out beautifully. Trust me. 

From the article:

I hope ICE explains to them that the plumbing in the US is good and that toilet paper should be flushed.

IDBillzFan

Ya gotta hand it to Abbott.

He single handedly is showing the world what a hypocrite looks like.

It's wicked and unconscionable what politicians do to illegal immigrants, so big city mayors announce that THEIR state will be a sanctuary city for any illegal immigrant who can make it to their city.

WAIT! WE DIDN'T MEAN ALL OF YOU! This is WICKED and UNCONSCIONABLE! :classic_laugh:

&#%$ing hypocritical idiots.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Angry 1
  • Cheers 5

IDBillzFan

Everything is so dramatic with these nutbags. One dude says families will starve, and this chick is now concerned crops will wither and die. :classic_laugh:

How can anyone so openly admit to being THIS phucking stupid.

• Angry 1

Billsandhorns
2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Everything is so dramatic with these nutbags. One dude says families will starve, and this chick is now concerned crops will wither and die. :classic_laugh:

Companies were never allowed to hire illegal aliens. And she is raysis 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

"But we need an exploitable labor class!"

Democrats: advocating slavery since 1828.

• Like 4

Oswego County and many others issued an emergency order to ban the housing of illegals.

Edited by LB3
  • Like 3
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
55 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Oswego County and many others issued an emergency order to ban the housing of illegals.

I'm pretty confident the governor can override that with no more than a press conference.

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm pretty confident the governor can override that with no more than a press conference.

I doubt she'd want the fight with the CSEA. At least in regards to the SUNY facilities.

Edited by LB3

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, LB3 said:

I doubt she'd want the fight with the CSEA. At least in regards to the SUNY facilities.

CSEA is basically AFSCME.  Which are largely the same people as NYSUT and AFT.

Who will no doubt back this, because those union people are the worst.

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

CSEA is basically AFSCME.  Which are largely the same people as NYSUT and AFT.

Who will no doubt back this, because those union people are the worst.

And as long as she ships them out of NYC, she will be re-elected.

• Like 1

Niagara County issues state of emergency over migrant crisis

Niagara County issued a state of emergency, saying it lacks the resources and housing needed to accommodate the growing number of immigrants pouring into New York City.

"New York City decided it would be a sanctuary city and welcome those who entered the country illegally, and now that this ill-conceived policy has produced the predictable results, it appears state and city officials are looking to upstate counties to bail them out," Niagara County Legislature Majority leader Randy Bradt told 2 On Your Side.

</snip>

Niagara County Sheriff Michael Filicetti said his office would enforce a $2,000 per immigrant, per day fine for any hotel owner who enters into a contract with New York City or New York State.

"We are not interested in turning hotel owners into criminals, but the emergency order is clear, and we will enforce it," Filicetti said.

The Niagara County Legislature declaration says the county "strives to be a welcoming community and recognizes the contributions of lawful migrants to the county's development," but added, "Unrestricted, unlawful migration poses a grave risk to the social, health, and emergency services resources of the county."

</snip>

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Ann said:

Niagara County issues state of emergency over migrant crisis

Niagara County issued a state of emergency, saying it lacks the resources and housing needed to accommodate the growing number of immigrants pouring into New York City.

"New York City decided it would be a sanctuary city and welcome those who entered the country illegally, and now that this ill-conceived policy has produced the predictable results, it appears state and city officials are looking to upstate counties to bail them out," Niagara County Legislature Majority leader Randy Bradt told 2 On Your Side.

</snip>

Niagara County Sheriff Michael Filicetti said his office would enforce a $2,000 per immigrant, per day fine for any hotel owner who enters into a contract with New York City or New York State.

"We are not interested in turning hotel owners into criminals, but the emergency order is clear, and we will enforce it," Filicetti said.

The Niagara County Legislature declaration says the county "strives to be a welcoming community and recognizes the contributions of lawful migrants to the county's development," but added, "Unrestricted, unlawful migration poses a grave risk to the social, health, and emergency services resources of the county."

</snip>

Wyoming County declared an emergency as of yesterday.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
43 minutes ago, Ann said:

Well, that's one take on putting illegals before citizens...

I'm sure the county budget can support that policy.  

• Like 2

CarpetCrawler
44 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm sure the county budget can support that policy.  

The Bills will only use the locker room in the new stadium a few hours a week, maybe they could house some illegal aliens there the rest of the week ???

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 hours ago, Ann said:

He will be trickling out more stories...

11.jpg.060b9774c2f6eb629c81bda0bf63934f.jpg

111.jpg.c0fd1620ce656860910351463edad932.jpg

1111.jpg.7350d0a0dfb9f51b1316fd1a40bc53aa.jpg

Not new.  The guy who wrecked my Prius was an illegal immigrant, driving drunk, uninsured, who ran from the scene of the accident.

Arlington police refused to do anything, because "they didn't want to ruin his life."  I could only imagine how they would have ruined my life had I done the same.

• Cheers 2