Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Immigration

Foxx

14 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Lampeduse is about the size of my office desk.  

Italy would be better off evacuating it and ceding it.  Let someone else deal with it.

My husband thinks they should move off all the Italians, set them up on property, and leave the island to the illegals.

Sending the illegals to Sicily, which already has issues? Yeah, that will solve it.

11 minutes ago, Ann said:

My husband thinks they should move off all the Italians, set them up on property, and leave the island to the illegals.

Sending the illegals to Sicily, which already has issues? Yeah, that will solve it.

If they move them to Sicilily, they should also let one illegal element (Cosa nostra) handle the other...

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Ann said:

"Trying to put together a naval blockade would be an illegal, unthinkable act of war ... that would have devastating effects," said Ferruccio Pastore, head of the International and European Forum for Research on Immigration (Fieri).

An act of war against exactly who? The Globalists?

• Like 2
  • I don't know 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

I said it on Faceplant today and I'll say it here.
Let's Go Brandon!
Also saw a canopy on my drive home that said "screw Joe Biden".
I don't know how we allow all this destroy America crap to continue.

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

It's incredible to me that more Americans aren't speaking up about this. I suspect if you're gonna jail granny for being DC on J6, or for standing outside an abortion clinic, it's best to remain silent so you don't end up in the pokey.

In fairness, it's pretty obvious it's too late. A new president won't be able to account for the millions of people the Biden WH has let in, and the GOP won't be able to get enough votes to counter all the new Democrats.

So again...find some land around homesteading families, learn how to grow stuff, and do everything you can to stay off the grid.

More dead illegals. Biden has your back.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's incredible to me that more Americans aren't speaking up about this. I suspect if you're gonna jail granny for being DC on J6, or for standing outside an abortion clinic, it's best to remain silent so you don't end up in the pokey.

In fairness, it's pretty obvious it's too late. A new president won't be able to account for the millions of people the Biden WH has let in, and the GOP won't be able to get enough votes to counter all the new Democrats.

So again...find some land around homesteading families, learn how to grow stuff, and do everything you can to stay off the grid.

More dead illegals. Biden has your back.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Why would anyone try to enter Poland illegally? I can understand Italy with the gelato, the pizza and the women but Poland ?

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

That’s a well made point, Tom.

It's a crying shame I'm the only one making it.  

Imagine how quickly the illegal immigration issue would be framed if a sound, rational Republican made that point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It's a crying shame I'm the only one making it.  

Imagine how quickly the illegal immigration issue would be framed if a sound, rational Republican made that point.

Yeah, but that would be somehow racist, islamaphobic, and transphobic to point out that the party of slavery continues to want a disposable worker class to exploit. Especially if it is contained in a mean tweet.

• Like 1

The Guy In Pants

Don't get me wrong, I feel horrible for some people in other countries who are abused and mistreated and would absolutely love them to be free to live a prosperous and safe life. The governments who are in these 3rd world countries get away with the things they do because of western powers like the united states either stoking the turmoil or refusing to correct it. Instead; they are only interested in the personal enrichment of the American politician. Meanwhile, the real crimes against humanity, slavery and trafficking are left to fester as they've always been. As a country part of NATO and a supposed voice for the weary; American sucks when it comes to helping those who need it the most........unless its a potential voter or a tool used for destabilization. That's what they are doing here. It is purposeful and it is only to cause harm. Nothing else. 

• Like 2

migrant-caravan-3.jpeg

Friday Afternoon Statistic Dump – Border Patrol Reports Over 7.5 million Illegal Aliens

Released into U.S. During Biden Term, 5.18 Million are Single Adult Males

The Dept of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) waiting until Friday afternoon to drop the latest statistics on illegal alien apprehensions at the U.S. southern border.

As a current surge is underway, the August apprehension rate was 304,162, the highest of any month so far on record. 

Since Joe Biden took office over 7.5 million illegal aliens have been encountered and released into the United States.

Of that number 5.18 million were single adult males.

This is a wholesale invasion of illegal aliens on a scale never before fathomed. Joe Biden has created this crisis, and it is getting worse.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/national-media-release/cbp-releases-august-2023-monthly-update

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/nationwide-encounters

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/09/22/friday-afternoon-statistic-dump-border-patrol-reports-over-7-5-million-illegal-aliens-released-into-u-s-during-biden-term-5-18-million-are-single-adult-males/

• Angry 1