Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Immigration

Foxx

Well the wicked colonialists just wanted to exploit the foreign natives who they believed were subhuman. The people welcoming these new Demicitizens just want….  Shaddup!!!

They can’t bring There Here without Here becoming There. That’s a fact. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 hours ago, devnull said:

The people welcoming the invasion along the southern border are the same who denounce Colonialism

Explain the difference...

Colonialism is capitalist appropriation of lands and resources from the rightful owners and/or residents of such.  

Mass migration of people to a capitalist state, to take advantage of said capitalist resources, is inherently anti-capitalist, hence decolonialism.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 hours ago, Ann said:

Tweet is wrong.  The Houston Chronicle article clearly states DOJ is suing on the constitutional grounds that border security and immigration are powers vested solely in the federal government, not to the states.

Which is fortunate, because that's a sound argument.  If DOJ sued on the grounds of "securing the border and immigration restrictions are civil rights violations?"  That would be a catastrophically stupid argument.  You'd be arguing that we shouldn't have a national border, basically.  

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

I kinda want to got California, walk into a hospital, say my name is Shirley Ucant-Beserious and that I'm from Guatemala.

Then ask for quintuple bypass

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Productive members of society escaping persecution? 👎 Criminals that feed off the dole? 👍

This country is &#%$ed.

Haven't I been saying just this for years?  Incentivize and encourage legal immigration, disincentivize and discourage illegal immigration.

No one will do it, because all politicians need the wedge issue to campaign on.

• Like 2