Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Immigration

Foxx

I was hoping for giant drones that looked like Pterodactyls that shot lasers out of their eyes, but I would settle for this

• Facepalm 2

6 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I was hoping for giant drones that looked like Pterodactyls that shot lasers out of their eyes, but I would settle for this

I do like the idea of bombing of the cartels and would like to thank the Democrat member for such a great idea!

Edit to add, listening to this hearing is funny, Dems are trying to stall with amendments for stupid shit, and Republicans said we will keep this up until we vote

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 1

House Republicans vote to advance effort to impeach DHS Secretary Mayorkas

House Republicans voted early Wednesday to advance their impeachment articles against Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, moving closer to taking the rare step of impeaching a Cabinet official.

The move sets up a vote on the articles by the full House of Representatives, though the date of that vote has not yet been set.

The House Homeland Security Committee considered its resolution claiming Mayorkas has committed high crimes and misdemeanors for his handling of the southern border, even though a number of constitutional experts have said the evidence does not reach that high bar. :classic_blink: [FFS not following US laws and allowing an invasion isn't a high crime!? ]

</snip>

• Like 3

Do not let them change the language. "recently documented travelers" my a$$, they are illegal aliens.

And this guy won't let a state senator into the room to look around because he "doesn't know him very well" but somehow all of the illegal aliens are his besties?

• Angry 2

17 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Do not let them change the language. "recently documented travelers" my a$$, they are illegal aliens.

If we're gonna change the language, how about calling them Illegal Invaders

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

And this guy won't let a state senator into the room to look around because he "doesn't know him very well" but somehow all of the illegal aliens are his besties?

That's how they do. Change the meaning of words and you change history.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2024 at 10:48 AM, IDBillzFan said:

Dude works 40 hours a week, but is homeless in Boston because rent is so high.

He's now watching the city give free accommodations to illegal immigrants and he's had enough.

Lots of F bombs. He will, unfortunately, be old news tomorrow.

Unfortunately he is voicing his wrath at the police that are probably just as much victims to what the mayor is doing. How much you wanna bet he still votes Democrat next election?

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino

Chad left off: all the corrupt politicians in DC who are taking kickbacks (direct or indirect) from shoveling money into the blackhole that is Ukraine. 

Boo-hoo, so sad. 

• Like 5