Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Immigration

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
20 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Yeah, I'm probably mistaken. They can't afford for this to go bad. They were probably screened 6 ways to Sunday.

Do a search on the couple, you'll find stories from the first week of January when the immigrant family moved it.  And it sounds like a very safe refugee family - Haitian family of 4 that left Haiti in 2019 or something and came here via Chile.

You'll also find that the host family is deep leftist woke retarded, and pretty much deserves whatever happens.  The immigrants could burn down their house, and they'd laugh it off as decolonization.

• Cheers 3

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Do a search on the couple, you'll find stories from the first week of January when the immigrant family moved it.  And it sounds like a very safe refugee family - Haitian family of 4 that left Haiti in 2019 or something and came here via Chile.

You'll also find that the host family is deep leftist woke retarded, and pretty much deserves whatever happens.  The immigrants could burn down their house, and they'd laugh it off as decolonization.

It's all going to blow up, one way or another. The prisons in Central America, and other places, emptied into America.

Brutal new reporting from @axios in article titled “How Biden Botched the Border”.

- Biden exploded w/ rage at his team aboard AF1 on the way to border last year.

- Susan Rice called HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra a “bitch ass”& “idiot”.

- VP Harris’ team made it clear her responsibilities “began and ended” w/ root causes in just the 3 Northern Triangle counties & Mexico, w/ a former Biden admin official saying Harris has been “at best, ineffective”.
- Mayorkas disagreed with Biden’s 100 day halt on deportations.

- Homeland Security adviser Liz Sherwood-Randall displayed inexperience, asked for a memo explaining the difference between refugees & asylum seekers. - Biden admin has listened to “vocal immigration advocates outside the administration”.

- “The White House generally didn't want to talk publicly about immigration or the border for much of Biden's first three years, feeling it would draw attention to a political vulnerability.”
- “Publicly, the White House also initially downplayed jumps in illegal border crossings as normal "ebbs and flows" — even as some internally pushed to acknowledge that the problem was significant.”

The article highlights a combination of infighting, incompetence, and indifference regarding the administration’s handling of the border over the last 3 years.

• Popcorn 3
  • Cheers 1

On 2/11/2024 at 6:26 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Mileage

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Mileage

Oh, wait...you mean liberals view illegal immigrants as a cheap source of exploitable labor?

Who have you heard that from before?

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

35 minutes ago, Ann said:

Erm

103EDEBC-53F4-44B3-9618-FF1BB4039586.thumb.jpeg.4cf6e4a39cdda70289b94b5bc31dc8de.jpeg

There are at least 11 million people of evidence across the country because of his sorry ass

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

My immigrant neighbors have about 6-8 people living in a backyard shed (yes, a good-sized one).  Those people tend to change every month or two.  Pretty sure they're trafficking people.

They're not housing them in their basement rooms (I've been in the house, when it was up for sale) because they operate a drug business out of there.  

And we can't get anything done about it.  Even the legal immigrants in the neighborhood, when they complain to the state police and city government, get told to stop being racist.  

• Angry 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1

3rd world criminal sh!tbags are going to 3rd world criminal sh!tbag

On her way to work one morning
Down the path along side the lake
A tender hearted woman saw a poor half frozen snake
His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the dew
"Oh well, " she cried, "I'll take you in and I'll take care of you"
"Take me in oh tender woman
Take me in, for heaven's sake
Take me in oh tender woman", sighed the snake
She wrapped him up all cozy in a curvature of silk
And then laid him by the fireside with some honey and some milk
Now she hurried home from work that night as soon as she arrived
She found that pretty snake she'd taking in had been revived
"Take me in, oh tender woman
Now she clutched him to her bosom, "You're so beautiful, " she cried
"But if I hadn't brought you in by now you might have died"
Now she stroked his pretty skin and then she kissed and held him tight
But instead of saying thanks, that snake gave her a vicious bite
"Take me in, oh tender woman
"I saved you", cried that woman
"And you've bit me even, why?
You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die"
"Oh shut up, silly woman", said the reptile with a grin
"You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in"

• Like 1

Former immigration judge says he could not find evidence that a single person he ordered removed from our country HAD ACTUALLY BEEN REMOVED by the Biden Admin.

“I also found that when I was an immigration judge, I later tried to determine how many of the people that I had ordered removed that their removal had actually been effectuated from the United States, which was something that was fairly easy to do under prior administrations.

“But I could not substantiate that a single individual that I had entered an order of removal against had actually been removed by this administration.

“It's shocking.”

• Angry 1
  • Cheers 1