Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Immigration

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Man, it's like Adams is trying to out-Newsom Newsom. He's giving $10K to illegals after no-bid hiring a company $50M to give them blank debit cards, on which the company will make 3% used by the illegals.

Meanwhile in NYC today, the immigrants beat up the cops.

Bank doesn't get $50m, though.  The bank gets $125k initially, plus $250k annually to cover administrative costs, plus 3% of the first $50M disbursed, plus $3 or $3.50 per card issued.  

So for the full $50m...5000 cards, so that's some $17,500, plus 3% of the $50m is $1.5m, plus $375k.  Bank's cut is less than $2m.

The real interesting thing I find about the program is: "$3.00 per card for bulk orders of 1000 or more delivered to a single location."  Think about that.  What kind of documentation is needed for a bulk order?  What's the audit process for guaranteeing that bulk-ordered cards get in to the hands of "undocumented" immigrants?  What's to stop me from setting up a shell company that "provides immigrant services," ordering cards, and using the cards myself?  Who'd know, if there's no documentation of the immigrants by the simple definition of them being undocumented immigrants?

The opportunities of abuse in this program are so obvious it's not even funny. This is set up for CityTime levels of fraud.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

Some of those knives are hilariously impractical.  They look like Klingon props.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Some of those knives are hilariously impractical.  They look like Klingon props.  :classic_laugh:

Kaplah!

Fansince88
On 2/21/2024 at 3:43 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Along with a pump BB gun and a broken CO2 pellet pistol.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan

Man, a 22-year-old Georgia student was apparently murdered by an illegal from Venezuela who entered the country in 2022 and was released, according to reports.

This story is going viral. EVERY media outlet is reporting the shit out of it!

Oh, wait. No one's reporting on it. My bad. Too bad that girl wasn't a tranny. At least they could accuse the murderer of being a white Venezuelan.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 2

Fansince88
2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Not sure if this is real,

but about 12 miles from my house.

Hmm, why do I travel everywhere breaking the newest law with my concealed carry licensed weapon on my side? 

• Applause 2

Xiden gave them something to "pounce" on but I'm seeing Kemp taking heat too for allowing sanctuary cities to begin with

image.png.92645ec1296ff4fcca32c9257258bf36.png

• Like 1

IDBillzFan

Everything is fine.

Illegal from Venezuela arrested in VA for sexual abuse of a minor.

CAMPBELL COUNTY, Va. (WDBJ) - The Campbell County Sheriff’s Office has arrested a man, in the US illegally. for sexual assault against a minor.

Renzo Mendoza Montes, 32 and a citizen of Venezuela, is charged with two felonies.

The sheriff’s office says Mendoza was detained and released by US Customs and Border Patrol in El Paso, Texas in September 2023.

He is being held in Virginia without bond.

• Like 2

CarpetCrawler
7 hours ago, Billsandhorns said:

It wasn't his first arrest. 

Imagine the last thoughts going through her mind. What a horror. I would chain the animal to a tree, give her father a claw hammer, and tell him to take as much time as he wants to pay him back. 

If your number one and two priorities aren't protecting and improving the lives of your constituents, then get the hell out of politics. 

• Like 3