Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Immigration

Foxx

RochesterRob
19 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The interesting thing about leftists with an audience is they seem to spend a lot of time arguing that America -- from any angle -- is simply a shithole.

Our pay is low, our workload is too heavy, Capitalism is bad for everyone but a special few, our infrastructure is embarrassing, there are too many guns, there are no freedoms, and heaven forbid if you ain't white, your life will be a living hell.

Meanwhile, immigrants be like..."Phuck yeah I can fit in a carry on suitcase!"

The irony is especially lost with Canadian liberals.  When they harp on US social programs I ask them how many subs and/or aircraft carriers has Canada built?  If it is nice walking some street in Toronto not having to worry about a Russian task force making its way up the St Lawrence to the west end of Lake Ontario?

• Like 3

SCOTUS Rejects Biden Admin’s Emergency Appeal, Says Texas Can Enforce Immigration Law

Texas can enforce a law allowing state authorities to arrest immigrants suspected of crossing the border illegally, the Supreme Court ruled on Tuesday, another development in the complicated battle between the Republican-led state and the Biden administration.

The high court voted 6-3 to reject the Biden administration’s emergency request for a stay on the Texas law while litigation continues in lower courts, NBC News reported. All six conservative justices voted to reject the administration’s request, while the three liberal justices dissented.

</snip>

• Like 2

devnull
9 hours ago, Ann said:

If illegal immigrants cannot be denied the right to welfare, Medicaid/medicare, and public education, they should also not be denied their Second Amendment rights

(video at link)

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis says 'next stop' for Haitians who land in Florida Keys may be Martha's Vineyard
DeSantis says Florida's transport program is 'going to be operational'

"The problem when you get to a situation like Florida is if they have people in our state and we wanted to fly them, say, back to Haiti, you have to get clearance to be able to do that. If you wanted to fly somebody to a South American country, wherever they're from, it becomes a little bit more difficult because the federal government's going to tell the host countries not to accept our planes," DeSantis said.

"It's a little bit different for a maritime state like us," he continued. "That's why we've really got to get them before they reach the shores, and that's why we're working so hard to do that."

IDBillzFan

While I know in my heart that the battle is already won, I also know there's no coming back from this invasion.

Queens, NY Congresswoman Grace Meng got a quarter million dollars in federal funding to an organization that provides fake IDs to illegals.

She'll  be in power forever.

Flee the coastal states, folks.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Angry 4
  • clown 1
  • Wow 1

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Flee the coastal states, folks.

That's more than likely part of the plan. Get as much of the non-insane population that you can to flee to a state that isn't currently insane. It makes the cheat factor *much* easier in elections when less "votes" need to be fabricated. The insane states are then left with an ever decreasing opposition to policies, guaranteeing it remains under control in perpetuity. Meanwhile, those who fled, vote Red in states where their new vote really doesn't matter, because Red wins the day anyway. Fewer states become "contested" in the Electoral College. Then the Red states get picked off, one at a time, on the way to one party rule and the end-game completion of turning America into a shit-hole country.

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
42 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Nothing to see here. All is well.

Perhaps we should open fire. Maybe that will slow them down.

I can just about guarantee that there was some level of coordination directing the migrants to that location, to swarm the TX NG and discredit Texas's own attempts to secure the border.

• Like 3

IDBillzFan
38 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I can just about guarantee that there was some level of coordination directing the migrants to that location, to swarm the TX NG and discredit Texas's own attempts to secure the border.

The Christian in me keeps telling the rest of me that shooting a bunch of them as they run over the guards is maybe not a good idea.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

The Christian in me keeps telling the rest of me that shooting a bunch of them as they run over the guards is maybe not a good idea.

I don't think you meant this, but let me clarify:

I didn't mean "discredit" as in "force a confrontation."  Meant it as "demonstrate the ineffectiveness of Texas's plan."

Kent State's far in the past.  The National Guard is much more disciplined now.

IDBillzFan
8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I don't think you meant this, but let me clarify:

I didn't mean "discredit" as in "force a confrontation."  Meant it as "demonstrate the ineffectiveness of Texas's plan."

Kent State's far in the past.  The National Guard is much more disciplined now.

I understood, and you're not the only one I see pointing out that them finding a weak spot was, as Quincy would say, no accident.

Quincy M.E. (TV Series 1976–1983) - IMDb

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1