Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Immigration

Foxx

devnull
12 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Kent State's far in the past.  The National Guard is much more disciplined now.

Yeah but they're not carrying around cool Garand's anymore

Billsandhorns
7 hours ago, Hedge said:

No

No

No

Hell no.

take away ALL Aid. 

If they are here illegally, deport them. They are breaking the law just by being here

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Billsandhorns said:

No

No

No

Hell no.

take away ALL Aid. 

If they are here illegally, deport them. They are breaking the law just by being here

I'm actually for not deporting everyone (some of them; deporting everyone is badly impractical).  

But this list of blackmail demands by the Mexican President makes me want to deport everyone.  And reminds me that it's been a little more than a century since we've invaded Northern Mexico.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
16 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm actually for not deporting everyone (some of them; deporting everyone is badly impractical).  

But this list of blackmail demands by the Mexican President makes me want to deport everyone.  And reminds me that it's been a little more than a century since we've invaded Northern Mexico.

You know the worst part of those demands? The Biden handlers are probably looking at them like the FBI guys flying over Nakatome Plaza, discussing how many hostages will die when the go after the terrorists, thinking "I can live with that."

TtownBillsFan

In the short-term, it would be expensive to deport EVERY ONE of the ones coming here illegally.  However, if you demonstrate that you're willing to do that, then the flood of people stops, because they're paying hefty sums to get here, too.  Take away the possibility that they might get to stay, and the flood of illegals will stop.

Short-term pain for long-term gain.

Billsandhorns

20 minutes ago, TtownBillsFan said:

In the short-term, it would be expensive to deport EVERY ONE of the ones coming here illegally.  However, if you demonstrate that you're willing to do that, then the flood of people stops, because they're paying hefty sums to get here, too.  Take away the possibility that they might get to stay, and the flood of illegals will stop.

Short-term pain for long-term gain.

Make it so painful to be caught employing any one illegal. 

Remove all inentives to illegals. ( correct the language for birthwright citizenship.)

No state assitance for at least 5 years, 

You might find that most will self deport. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
39 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

Make it so painful to be caught employing any one illegal. 

Remove all inentives to illegals. ( correct the language for birthwright citizenship.)

No state assitance for at least 5 years, 

You might find that most will self deport. 

The first point alone will fix the problem.

And will never happen, because Democrats want an exploitable labor underclass, as they've openly stated repeatedly.

• Like 2

Boston says it's overrun by illegal immigrants, plans to place them in veterans housing
'We have said for months now that our system is at capacity,' Gov. Maura Healey said

</snip>

The Veterans Home at Chelsea will become a "safety-net site" for migrants where, beginning May 1, they will have to prove they are working to wean off government assistance by applying for work authorizations, learning English and searching for permanent residency. 

</snip>

• Angry 1
  • Boo 1

Denver warns new migrants to leave, says lack of resources means they will 'suffer'
Video obtained by 9NEWS shows a city official pleading with migrants to move along to other cities as Denver faces a $120M budget crisis.

A video from inside a migrant shelter in Denver shows a city leader begging families to move on to other cities and warning of a bleak future if they stay. 

In the clip obtained by 9NEWS, Denver’s Newcomer Communications Liaison Andres Carrera, who also serves as Mayor Mike Johnston's political director, tells newly arrived migrants that Denver cannot support them. 

“The opportunities are over,” Carrera says to the group in Spanish. “New York gives you more. Chicago gives you more. So I suggest you go there where there is longer-term shelter. There are also more job opportunities there.” 

Denver is offering to pay for migrants' onward bus fare to destinations of their choice, a decision decried by other cities also struggling with the migrant crisis. 

The migrants Carrera is seen speaking to on video arrived in Denver on March 26 on a bus organized by Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, according to a city spokesperson. 

</snip>

The video:

• Popcorn 2

El Paso judge rules on Easter Sunday that illegals involved in the riot at the Southern Border where National Guard troops were assaulted, must be released from jail.

Insanity.

Magistrate Judge Humberto Acosta made the announcement on Sunday, blasting the El Paso District Attorney's Office for "not being ready" with detention hearings.

"It is the ruling of the court is that all the rioting participation cases will be released on their own recognizance," Acosta said.

• clown 3

On 3/29/2024 at 5:42 PM, Ann said:

Smoke and mirrors... They only arrested him because of anger among citizens but they certainly won't deport him, you see the pictures and know the term anchor babies

1 hour ago, Ann said:

El Paso judge rules on Easter Sunday that illegals involved in the riot at the Southern Border where National Guard troops were assaulted, must be released from jail.

Insanity.

Magistrate Judge Humberto Acosta made the announcement on Sunday, blasting the El Paso District Attorney's Office for "not being ready" with detention hearings.

"It is the ruling of the court is that all the rioting participation cases will be released on their own recognizance," Acosta said.

This is funny on it's face. This is a magistrate judge, a traffic judge for lack of a better term. The law he is ruling on is currently going through the appeals process which outrank him to the moon and back. I hope Texas rightfully so, ignores him and just points at the appeals court. This judge shopping shit has got to end and legislatures need to begin to remove ones like this that is only trying to make a name for himself within the Fascist Democrat Party 

• Like 5

It's really weird living in a country where the government hates it's own citizens as much as ours does.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1