Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Hedge said:

Why yes, I identify as Twitter.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fansince88
4 hours ago, Hedge said:

The page formally known as Twitter is a gender? 

He should use the term in every appearance he does.

Then this waste of skin is more worried about a harsh word than her own administrations policies that have put the entire country at risk:

Crap Throwing Clavin
27 minutes ago, Ann said:

Holy. Crap.

Nonsense.  The entire "aged forced to sell their homes to house immigrants" thing comes from ONE story in the Daily Mail about a couple who got a letter from their town council notifying that their "abandoned property" was subject to confiscation to be used in one of several refugee housing programs.  The council admitted three days later that their land records weren't up to date, issued a forma apology, and rescinded the letter.

There's a lot of sketchy things going on in British housing policy (my favorite is calling lack of supply "missing homes" - 4.3 million "missing homes" that "weren't built but should have been," in the past 50 years.  But this isn't one of them - it's a complete fiction.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
28 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

They're always after me lucky charms. Language is bad...but on the upside, you can only understand about half of what he's saying.

Fake.  It's not a real Irish brogue if you can actually understand what the guy is saying.  

• Like 1

How to build a country.  If i am a Brazilian or escaped Venezuelan that fits the criteria,  I am looking hard at the details. 

We're offering 5,000 free passports (equivalent to $5 billion in our passport program) to highly skilled scientists, engineers, doctors, artists, and philosophers from abroad.

This represents less than 0.1% of our population, so granting them full citizen status, including voting rights, poses no issue.

Despite the small number, their contributions will have a huge impact on our society and the future of our country.

Plus, we will facilitate their relocation by ensuring 0% taxes and tariffs on moving families and assets. This includes commercial value items like equipment, software, and intellectual property.

Stay tuned for more details

• Like 3

IDBillzFan
20 minutes ago, Ann said:

We need to get these folks some t-shirts that read something like "My husband brought me here from Venezuela and all I got was this t-shirt. And a hotel room. And $5000. And a cell phone. And free food. And a voter registration card!"

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Wait...you mean, you came here expecting to be accepted an an American, and are finding out that you have no rights and are basically an exploitable underclass?  

Where have I heard that explained before?  :classic_dry:

• Like 1

Fansince88
On 4/11/2024 at 7:03 AM, Ann said:

I see "newcomers" has in the last week become a talking point. 

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I see "newcomers" has in the last week become a talking point. 

We're about three months from "disenfranchised guests" and six from "first-time Democracy participants."

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

59 minutes ago, Boyst said:

@Pete how do you feel about immigration?

Illegal or legal? If you are not American Indian your ancestors are not from here? 
It’s stupid to not have a fence on the southern border. Just nuts. But I don’t fall for trumps shit that they are all scum and criminals. Fear mongering is not helping and that is not how you fix this. Our immigration system is broke or these people would come in legally I would think. I have a heart for people also. How bad does it got to be in their country to walk thousands of miles risking your life trying to get across the border just to get arrested and jailed? To work in fields if they are lucky? Doing t the worst jobs Americans refuse to do. Knowing Americans hate them?

Outside of that it is a complex issue that is above my paygrade. It will take both democrats and republicans working together to fix it which won’t happen so we are screwed! 

and if people believe God looks down and sees National borders and favors the US. They are dumber than I thought. 

Edited by Pete

CBP just released new data which reveals 404,000 migrants have now been flown directly into the U.S. under the Biden admin’s CHNV parole program for Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans, & Venezuelans, which grants the recipients two years of humanitarian parole in the U.S. and allows them to apply to work. The flights are not taxpayer funded or private, they are commercial flights paid for by the recipient or their sponsor.

By flying over the border, this population of 404,000 is not included in the southern border numbers.

Country breakdown: 84,000 Cubans 154,000 Haitians 69,000 Nicaraguans 95,000 Venezuelans

Critics say this mass parole program is essentially de facto amnesty, as ICE does not have the manpower or resources to go out and deport them if they stay past their parole grant, and they are not a priority for removal under the current DHS guidelines for ICE.

Some countries, like Venezuela, aren’t cooperative with deportations and won’t take their own citizens back, yet the Biden admin continues to import Venezuelans into the U.S. by the tens of thousands via this program.

• Angry 2

10 hours ago, Pete said:

Illegal or legal? If you are not American Indian your ancestors are not from here? 
It’s stupid to not have a fence on the southern border. Just nuts. But I don’t fall for trumps shit that they are all scum and criminals. Fear mongering is not helping and that is not how you fix this. Our immigration system is broke or these people would come in legally I would think. I have a heart for people also. How bad does it got to be in their country to walk thousands of miles risking your life trying to get across the border just to get arrested and jailed? To work in fields if they are lucky? Doing t the worst jobs Americans refuse to do. Knowing Americans hate them?

Outside of that it is a complex issue that is above my paygrade. It will take both democrats and republicans working together to fix it which won’t happen so we are screwed! 

and if people believe God looks down and sees National borders and favors the US. They are dumber than I thought. 

I don't even know where to begin, no one is ever illegal. Wow.

Edited by Boyst