Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Immigration

Foxx

IDBillzFan

Man, there sure are a lot of white illegals raping little girls these days.

• Angry 2
  • Facepalm 1

devnull
22 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Man, there sure are a lot of white illegals raping little girls these days.

I have an idea for a reality TV show.

Recruit some illegal immigrants that are serious about becoming American citizens. Drop them off on a secluded island

Then drop off a bunch of sexual predators.

Winners get citizenship.

We could call it, Alien vs Predator

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • FANtastic 1

Fansince88
5 hours ago, bdutton said:

Another one that would be alive if not for Tapioca.

• Like 1

There’s a scandal going on in Guatemala that everyone needs to know about. The Attorney General in Guatemala is investigating child trafficking at the US border and it appears that the Biden Admin is retaliating.

The interview you’re about to hear is apparently so dangerous that the Secretary General of Guatemala says he was warned by someone claiming to carry a message from the US Embassy that he was “playing with fire” if he took part in the interview.

Last week they raided an NGO named Save The Children. Jill Biden used to be the Chair of STC’s board. Investigations into NGO’s like this are a part of Guatemala’s overall investigation as they search out who’s doing the trafficking and where the money’s coming from.

Now let’s talk about $$$…

Before doing this interview I reached out to  @Oilfield_Rando@RandoLand_US

for a report on $ the US gives Guatemala. He found over 80 payments to individuals in Guatemala where the names are redacted. Many range from $20,000 to $40,000 per transfer. That’s a LOT of money in Guatemala. Who are they paying and why?

Overall the Biden admin has spent over $500M in Guatemala. Why? US taxpayers are paying $125,000 for indigenous “healers” (shamans) in Guatemala and nearly $500,000 to support gender ideology there. Why?

One things clear about the Biden Administration: You can’t trust them with money. That’s why  @GoldCoPM is sponsoring this interview. Since Biden took office, many Americans are worse off. This is not the beacon of prosperity we grew up in. Click here to learn about an IRS loophole thousands of Americans have used to safeguard their money: http://Robby4Gold.com

Guatemala’s Secretary General also admitted the US is harboring illegal alien pedophiles and murders. These are people Guatemala WANTS to put in prison but Biden’s Admin is protecting them instead of cooperating. As you’ll find out, it’s clear the AG and SG are being targeted. Guatemala’s President recently met with Sec of State Tony Blinken and Joe Biden.

After this interview he announced a plot to remove the AG.

If it feels like you’ve seen this movie before… It’s because you have: In Ukraine when Joe Biden forced the firing of a prosecutor who investigated his family.

• Angry 1
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin

This reminds me of when I used to think that blacks were better at track because slavery gave an evolutionary advantage to blacks who could run really fast to escape slavery. 

But in my defense, I was five.

Seriously, dude...what the &#%$?  :classic_laugh:

• Facepalm 4
  • Doh! 1
  • Haha 1

Uncle Joe
37 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

This reminds me of when I used to think that blacks were better at track because slavery gave an evolutionary advantage to blacks who could run really fast to escape slavery. 

But in my defense, I was five.

Seriously, dude...what the &#%$?  :classic_laugh:

Well they are wetbacks 🙄

• Wow 1

devnull
15 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

20 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Only applies to local DC elections, though. 

And that's not uncommon, allowing non-citizens to vote in local elections.

I wish I had known that was a thing before it was repealed.

I have friends active in the VCDL.  I'm not a member as I refuse to join any organization with standards low enough to accept me as a member.

But I would have planted the idea in their minds to organize their members and affiliated groups to drive to DC and try to elect some Republicans...

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, devnull said:

I wish I had known that was a thing before it was repealed.

I have friends active in the VCDL.  I'm not a member as I refuse to join any organization with standards low enough to accept me as a member.

But I would have planted the idea in their minds to organize their members and affiliated groups to drive to DC and try to elect some Republicans...

You do have to be a resident of DC.

It's pretty common in this area: let illegal aliens vote in local elections, on the principle that they're still residents and should have a say in the local laws that impact them.  But you still have to show some proof of residence.

And no, I don't doubt for a second that that's not used to manipulate state and federal results.

devnull
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

But you still have to show some proof of residence.

That's racist