Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Immigration

Foxx

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

There is already a way for true refugees to ask for asylum outside the country. Why is this being allowed? Why isn't it in court to stop it?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Nanker said:

The definition of treason is not "immigration policy I strongly disagree with."

Criminalizing policy disagreements is what they're trying to argue with Trump.

12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The definition of treason is not "immigration policy I strongly disagree with."

Criminalizing policy disagreements is what they're trying to argue with Trump.

I think he writes "treason" in every other post. It is attention-grabbing, or he does not understand what the word means.

However, aiding and abetting an invading army could be considered a treasonous action, not simply a policy disagreement.  Some might argue the millions that have been allowed in are not an "invading army." I would disagree.

They impeached Mayorkas, and what happened? No one in this administration is ever going to be held accountable for bad deeds done with ill intent.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

“Hunter Biden actually owns 10% of a company called Eplata, which is a micro financing loan company for illegal immigrants coming up through the southern border.”

“At the same time, the Biden Administration Justice Department put out a notice telling the banks that they would, that the Justice Department would take legal action against any bank who refused loans to illegal immigrants. Meanwhile, the first son is, has an equity investment in a company that profits off those very loans”

• Wow 3

MothersMilk
12 minutes ago, Ann said:

“Hunter Biden actually owns 10% of a company called Eplata, which is a micro financing loan company for illegal immigrants coming up through the southern border.”

“At the same time, the Biden Administration Justice Department put out a notice telling the banks that they would, that the Justice Department would take legal action against any bank who refused loans to illegal immigrants. Meanwhile, the first son is, has an equity investment in a company that profits off those very loans”

So what would be the illegal's collateral? Banks, even crappy ones, aren't handing money out like candy with just an IOU to back it.

Edited by MothersMilk
  • I don't know 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
52 minutes ago, Ann said:

Nice.  The government can force banks to loan to illegal immigrants, and to not loan to gun purchasers and manufacturers.  

And let's be real...loans to illegal immigrants aren't loans.  They're grants.  Which the banks will take losses on, which will reduce their tax burden, which will then cause progressives to cry about how unfairly low the corporate tax rate is.  Because progressives are absolutely ignorant of anything involving money - tax policy, fiscal policy, macroeconomics, microeconomics, home economics.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Nice.  The government can force banks to loan to illegal immigrants, and to not loan to gun purchasers and manufacturers.  

And let's be real...loans to illegal immigrants aren't loans.  They're grants.  Which the banks will take losses on, which will reduce their tax burden, which will then cause progressives to cry about how unfairly low the corporate tax rate is.  Because progressives are absolutely ignorant of anything involving money - tax policy, fiscal policy, macroeconomics, microeconomics, home economics.  

They learned nothing from how their machinations led in no insignificant part to the failures of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and the obliteration of banks that thought they were playing it smart riding the "riskfree" wave like WaMu.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

I ever tell you all about the 300 page criminal file that came across my desk when I was at USCIS?

This shit's been going on for longer than you realize, even during Trump's administration.

• Sad 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 hours ago, Nanker said:

The Coroner also reported that the man died of natural causes. When asked by a reporter how that could be, since there were 68 bullet wounds in his body, he simply replied: (BEST QUOTE ever) . . .."When you are shot 68 times you are naturally gonna die."

leonardo-dicaprio-clapping.gif

• Like 2