Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Immigration

Foxx

IDBillzFan

This is the stuff that needs to find it's way to more people. An illegal who got a driver's license in CA killed a grandmother while carjacking her this weekend.

Granted, he didn't need the driver's license to kill the grandmother, but he did probably need it to vote.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is the stuff that needs to find it's way to more people. An illegal who got a driver's license in CA killed a grandmother while carjacking her this weekend.

Granted, he didn't need the driver's license to kill the grandmother, but he did probably need it to vote.

Needed it to get from California to Virginia.

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Needed it to get from California to Virginia.

Smokey And The Bandit Jackie Gleason GIF - Smokey And The Bandit Jackie Gleason Disrespect GIFs

I think I gotta start calling the "msm" legacy media as they are dying, no one believes them, and they really aren't main stream any longer.

Not only the point below, but this is the same schtick as with the "inflation is down!" Well, when crossings go up 500%, and down 10% off that high....

Legacy media once again willfully spreading Democrat misinformation about the border.

CBS glosses over the fact that the current Administration mass-imports "Inadmissible" foreigners into the interior of the country now.

They dismiss 46,500 per month missing from the data with this editorial fig leaf:
>"Those figures do not include entries at official border crossings, otherwise known as ports of entry, where the Biden administration is processing roughly 1,500 migrants per day through a phone app that distributes appointments to those waiting in Mexico."

Crisis: Solved 🙄

• Cheers 1

On 7/30/2024 at 1:02 PM, Ann said:

Who knows, but I'll believe that when I see it. It doesn't seem to make sense to do this. The current regime is just fine with cartels beings here and making millions in drugs and human trafficking of all sorts. I can't see why they would upset the applecart and force localities to suddenly crack down on them.

Crap Throwing Clavin
43 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Certain conditions?"  Like what?  "Will you vote Democrat?"

• Like 3

IDBillzFan

Be careful, dude. You don't want to get yelled at by Kamala or you'll fall out of a coconut tree.

No joke, jack!

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Be careful, dude. You don't want to get yelled at by Kamala or you'll fall out of a coconut tree.

No joke, jack!

I've mentioned before - I've worked with the DHS OIG.  I have a good amount of trust in them.

I REALLY want to see that report.

• Like 1