Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Immigration

Foxx

Per new DHS data provided to @JudiciaryGOP, between fiscal years 2021-2023, at least 99 illegal aliens on the FBI terror watchlist were released into the US after being arrested by Border Patrol at the southern border, and another 34 watchlisted aliens are still in DHS custody.

Additionally, DHS data provided to the Committee reveals terror watchlist aliens from at least 36 different countries have been apprehended at the southern border under the Biden/Harris admin, including Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Kyrgyzstan, Mauritania, Pakistan, Somalia, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, and Yemen.

(This is info CBP refused to turn over to me via FOIA request this year, citing privacy concerns and "minimal public interest".)

FOX has reached out to DHS for comment, will update when we hear back. 

The new DHS data comes in a just released report from the House Judiciary Committee, which can be found here: 

• Angry 1
  • Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Ann said:

Per new DHS data provided to @JudiciaryGOP, between fiscal years 2021-2023, at least 99 illegal aliens on the FBI terror watchlist were released into the US after being arrested by Border Patrol at the southern border, and another 34 watchlisted aliens are still in DHS custody.

Additionally, DHS data provided to the Committee reveals terror watchlist aliens from at least 36 different countries have been apprehended at the southern border under the Biden/Harris admin, including Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Kyrgyzstan, Mauritania, Pakistan, Somalia, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, and Yemen.

(This is info CBP refused to turn over to me via FOIA request this year, citing privacy concerns and "minimal public interest".)

The new DHS data comes in a just released report from the House Judiciary Committee, which can be found here: 

I've mentioned that before, some of the shit I saw working background checks at USCIS.  That doesn't surprise me.

Also wouldn't surprise me if at least a third of them were purposely released, so the FBI could track their communications to develop intel on terrorist organizations.  That happens a lot.

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Really hope this is just an R-led committee doing their best Adam Shiff led committee imitation and they are for the most part full of BS.

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I've mentioned that before, some of the shit I saw working background checks at USCIS.  That doesn't surprise me.

Also wouldn't surprise me if at least a third of them were purposely released, so the FBI could track their communications to develop intel on terrorist organizations.  That happens a lot.

But, from everything we've seen regarding immigration the past 3.5 years and stuff like this, really doubt it's as fake as anything Adam Shiff has said.

11 hours ago, Ann said:

People really need to watch this and pass it around. And then ask them why they are voting for this with Kamala Harris. (Trump's administration did have this, but it was for children, wasn't it?)  

• Cheers 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Kamala's buddies rape again. 

Want to know how stupid Democrats are?

They don't realize that the SCOTUS decision on "Trump's" immunity also grants Biden and Kamala immunity from prosecution for this, since it's an immigration policy decision.  

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Ann said:

Was just sitting here, thinking back on my USCIS work, and wondering what this guy's background check would have looked like...

...then I realized, you actually have to apply for something to have a background check done.  So no background checks on illegal immigrants.  :facepalm:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ann said:

Wow

Standard policy for any organization, public or private, is to direct their employees not to speak to media outlets and refer them to public relations representatives.

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 minutes ago, devnull said:

Standard policy for any organization, public or private, is to direct their employees not to speak to media outlets and refer them to public relations representatives.

Yep.  I get those "Don't talk to theae people, direct them to media relations" alerts occasionally.  Never even occurred to me to think of them as nefarious.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Horrible

No &#%$ing shit.  What have I been saying?  Illegal immigration facilitates exploitation through lack of documentation inhibiting legal rights and protections.  Things that I've seen personally.  :facepalm:  Support for illegal immigration is explicit support for slavery.

And it's what the Democrats want, because "we need migrants to do the jobs Americans won't do."  

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 hours ago, Cinga said:

Meanwhile Trump is proposing the death penalty for human trafficking and I only wish cruel and unusual punishment were allowed for child traffickers!

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4110469-trump-proposes-death-penalty-human-trafficking/

Cruel and unusual punishment is vengeance, and is never healthy for the person performing it.  Just...kill them, quick and clean.

Surgeons don't torture tumors.  They just excise them and toss 'em in the trash.  

• Like 2