Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Immigration

Foxx

4merper4mer
4 hours ago, Boyst said:

Vance needs to be sent to the county the dipshits sheriff is from and make a statement about the border. Make sure to remind everyone the border is 150 miles away. That it would be like Columbus telling Cleveland not to worry about Lake Erie. Or  Philidelphia wanting tips for a New Haven Pizza. Or Portland, Oregon working on border issues with Canada.

To be fair, I’d support Topeka Kansas working on border issues with Canada. The more the merrier.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 hours ago, Boyst said:

Vance needs to be sent to the county the dipshits sheriff is from and make a statement about the border. Make sure to remind everyone the border is 150 miles away. That it would be like Columbus telling Cleveland not to worry about Lake Erie. Or  Philidelphia wanting tips for a New Haven Pizza. Or Portland, Oregon working on border issues with Canada.

Someone needs to misquote Salazar saying "I can see Mexico from my house!"

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Ann said:

This has been probably the most irresponsible act by ANY administration in out history! Now the next POTUS is going to get trashed if they don't clean up this mess yesterday! 

• Like 2

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, Ann said:

The only thing missing from this interview is "Try That In A Small Town" playing in the background.

Do you have any idea what would happen in my neck of the woods if locals found armed Venezuelan gang members had taken over an apartment building and was forcing the tenants to pay them their rent?

image.jpeg.f19877927177c26a867de22543d0b684.jpeg

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The only thing missing from this interview is "Try That In A Small Town" playing in the background.

Do you have any idea what would happen in my neck of the woods if locals found armed Venezuelan gang members had taken over an apartment building and was forcing the tenants to pay them their rent?

image.jpeg.f19877927177c26a867de22543d0b684.jpeg

In my area, if that happened, people who complained about it would be arrested for racism or some shit.

• Haha 3

IDBillzFan

Colorado governor says people are imagining that gangs are overtaking apartment buildings.

Something about it being their final, most essential command.

• clown 1
  • Doh! 2

MothersMilk
4 hours ago, Ann said:

This is much more than local police can deal with, they need the national guard or help from the federal level. 

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
1 minute ago, MothersMilk said:

This is much more than local police can deal with, they need the national guard or help from the federal level. 

I'm pretty sure it's "the federal level" that put this punks in Aurora. Even the Mayor thinks it was Biden/Harris.

It's difficult for me to think that between now and the election, one of these pieces of shit will do damage to the wrong person on the left. And THEN the narrative will change.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm pretty sure it's "the federal level" that put this punks in Aurora. Even the Mayor thinks it was Biden/Harris.

It's difficult for me to think that between now and the election, one of these pieces of shit will do damage to the wrong person on the left. And THEN the narrative will change.

Actually, Denver.  Declared themselves a sanctuary city, had one of the biggest per-capita floods of illegals in the nation, refused any and all federal immigration involvement, and now their immigration crisis is spilling in to suburbs like Aurora.

Hard to blame the feds when they're explicitly banned by state/local governments from doing their jobs.

find-out-fuck-around.gif

• Like 2