Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Immigration

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

And people applauded this ignorance. 

Amnesty doesn't grant them voting rights.  

And Democrats don't want them to vote - don't even want to grant them amnesty.  They want slaves.

RochesterRob
14 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Honestly...I'm all-in on this...

True justice would be dumping the Venezuelan's off at the Pelosi compound.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Fansince88
15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

We rode today but just circled the Adirondacks. 

• Like 1

Uncle Joe
53 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Hell's Angels on 3 wheelers. And I thought I was old. 

• Like 1

Fansince88
3 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Hell's Angels on 3 wheelers. And I thought I was old. 

Even the Hells Angels loose their balance. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It ain't happening, remember the stories of them heading to Portland years back to take on Antifa? If the people of Aurora lack the courage to help themselves, I doubt anyone let alone the HA will do it for them

• Like 2

Fansince88
46 minutes ago, Cinga said:

It ain't happening, remember the stories of them heading to Portland years back to take on Antifa? If the people of Aurora lack the courage to help themselves, I doubt anyone let alone the HA will do it for them

Reminds me of a story a coworker tells of when he was in school, very rural area with an average of 15 graduates a year. When he was in 7th grade there were a bunch of girls in 9th that rode mopeds to school.  The old ones that you had to pedal to start. They all (9 of them in all) got jean jackets and put Hells Angles on the back. They were all tougher than boiled owl so nobody dare correct them.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Reminds me of a story a coworker tells of when he was in school, very rural area with an average of 15 graduates a year. When he was in 7th grade there were a bunch of girls in 9th that rode mopeds to school.  The old ones that you had to pedal to start. They all (9 of them in all) got jean jackets and put Hells Angles on the back. They were all tougher than boiled owl so nobody dare correct them.

Sorry, I just can't imagine a few high school girls on mopeds striking fear into the heart of anyone.... :hysterical:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Fansince88
9 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Sorry, I just can't imagine a few high school girls on mopeds striking fear into the heart of anyone.... :hysterical:

Nope, he claims they were more man then most men. 

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Nope, he claims they were more man then most men. 

Oh, then apologies seems to be in order since I assumed their gender....

• Haha 4

Fansince88
13 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Oh, then apologies seems to be in order since I assumed their gender....

Our back wood girls are tough. Thankfully, my wife was raised in.....well, the front woods. LOL Still tough but atractive and kind as well. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm old enough to remember when Hell's Angels were the scumbags that you didn't want in your community.

Now I'm kinda rooting for them

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Cinga said:

I know it's not.  I'm still all for it.

Jabba The Hutt
2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Were they also Mathletes?

RochesterRob
10 hours ago, devnull said:

I'm old enough to remember when Hell's Angels were the scumbags that you didn't want in your community.

They still are with very little exception.  They feed off of the fringes of society.  Just like the Amish sans the criminal behavior.  I always thought a good The Twilight Zone episode would have been society is completely wiped out by a catastrophe and those two groups having to fend for themselves versus feeding off of others.  The Amish around here are far from self sufficient and depend on others to take them to town, use phones, and receive deliveries among other things.  

Edited by RochesterRob

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 hours ago, devnull said:

Hell, I remember when they were war heroes.

• Like 1