Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Immigration

Foxx

4merper4mer
12 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

They still are with very little exception.  They feed off of the fringes of society.  Just like the Amish sans the criminal behavior.  I always thought a good The Twilight Zone episode would have been society is completely wiped out by a catastrophe and those two groups having to fend for themselves versus feeding off of others.  The Amish around here are far from self sufficient and depend on others to take them to town, use phones, and receive deliveries among other things.  

That wasn’t on my bingo card.

IDBillzFan
13 hours ago, Ann said:

Not afraid to admit, I'm curious to see what happens when the people in Chicago decide to show Kamala's Venezuelan buddies what it's like if you try to take over one of THEIR buildings.

Dude's right: Chicago ain't Aurora.

Let's see how this plays out.

• Popcorn 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, B-Man said:

Nothing new.  About 20 years ago, when I got my Prius, an uninsured drunk illegal immigrant nailed it parked on the street, nearly totaled it.  Police were able to identify him because he left the entire front clip of his car next to mine.

Police refused to do anything because he was an illegal immigrant.  

Not surprised they've graduated to letting double homicide suspects walk.

• Angry 3
  • Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Nothing new.  About 20 years ago, when I got my Prius, an uninsured drunk illegal immigrant nailed it parked on the street, nearly totaled it.  Police were able to identify him because he left the entire front clip of his car next to mine.

Similar thing happened to a coworker.  His wife was rear ended by an illegal immigrant at a stop sign.  Cops cited him for reckless driving

Traffic judge fined the illegal like $150 dollars.  Which was a fraction of the deductible that the coworker had to pay due getting hit by an uninsured driver

• Angry 2

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, devnull said:

Similar thing happened to a coworker.  His wife was rear ended by an illegal immigrant at a stop sign.  Cops cited him for reckless driving

Traffic judge fined the illegal like $150 dollars.  Which was a fraction of the deductible that the coworker had to pay due getting hit by an uninsured driver

CA makes you pay extra for 'uninsured motorists' that are inevitably going to hit you, but won't have insurance (or residency) and nothing worth suing, so you get to pay for their errors and they get to go home to their meth lab and not pay a dime.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, devnull said:

We were hit years ago by a woman trying to run a yellow - wife and I were taking two cars, she was following me.  I stopped for a yellow, wife stopped behind me, woman behind her floored it.  Totaled her jeep, our pickup, and another $6k damage to the Prius.  Woman went to the hospital unconscious, wife went with a badly bruised leg (that fortunately wasn't fractured.)

Woman got a $90 fine and no points.  For causing a three car accident that totaled two vehicles and sent two people to the hospital.  I nearly stood up in court and gave the judge a hearty "&#%$ you!"  Just to show how ridiculous the fine was, since I knew the contempt punishment would be so much greater.

• Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt
5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Not surprised they've graduated to letting double homicide suspects walk.

Looks like he did you a favor...

• Haha 3

Jabba The Hutt
12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

We were hit years ago by a woman trying to run a yellow - wife and I were taking two cars, she was following me.  I stopped for a yellow, wife stopped behind me, woman behind her floored it.  Totaled her jeep, our pickup, and another $6k damage to the Prius.  Woman went to the hospital unconscious, wife went with a badly bruised leg (that fortunately wasn't fractured.)

Woman got a $90 fine and no points.  For causing a three car accident that totaled two vehicles and sent two people to the hospital.  I nearly stood up in court and gave the judge a hearty "&#%$ you!"  Just to show how ridiculous the fine was, since I knew the contempt punishment would be so much greater.

I think somebody is trying to tell you to stop driving a Prius :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

-8.5 million illegals crossed the border during Biden's tenure, surpassing the population of 37 states.

- 5.6 million were simply released into the country.

- 169 known or suspected terrorists were arrested at the border in 2023, a record.

- 99 illegals on the terror watchlist having been released into the U.S. between fiscal years 2021-2023.

- 75,000 Americans in 2023 alone were killed by fentanyl poisoning, an average of 200 deaths per day.

• Angry 4

Colorado law firm report claims Venezuelan gang has "stranglehold" on apartments, takeover began in 2023:

"CBS News Colorado also obtained internal Aurora Police documents from June that appear to support some of the law firm's conclusions."

"An officer reported responding to a call from a housecleaner at Whispering Pines. He said she told police she 'was threatened that she needed to give up the keys to the vacant apartments at the Whispering Pine Apartments so that a group of Venezuelans could move people into the Whispering Pine Apartments.'

The officer reported, 'Suspects left but not before warning her to comply or else they would kill her or her family.'

The Aurora officer wrote to fellow officers, 'I would highly recommend you guys take 2-3 friends with you when responding to any calls there.'"

https://www.cbsnews.com/colorado/news/colorado-law-firm-report-claims-venezuelan-gang-stranglehold-apartments-takeover-began-2023/

• Angry 1
  • Cheers 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 hours ago, Ann said:

- 99 illegals on the terror watchlist having been released into the U.S. between fiscal years 2021-2023.

:classic_laugh:  That number isn't even remotely correct.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ann said:

Only 2 of those guys are worth a shit. Douchebag one is just a pawn, #2 is dead eye stare enforcer, #3 is a pawn, #4 don't &#%$ around and is most dangerous 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fansince88
On 9/2/2024 at 11:28 AM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Hell, I remember when they were war heroes.

Really? Do tell.