Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Immigration

Foxx

1 hour ago, Billsandhorns said:

He's a shitty actor. 

You think maybe he would hav learned a thing or two from FangFang about faking it

• Haha 4

Billsandhorns
42 minutes ago, devnull said:

You think maybe he would hav learned a thing or two from FangFang about faking it

He's too stupid to realize that. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ann said:

To answer your question from the other thread, no, had not seen this prior to the debate.

🍺

• Cheers 1

26 minutes ago, Taro T said:

To answer your question from the other thread, no, had not seen this prior to the debate.

🍺

This guy is on the ground right now in Springfield.  Maybe an account to watch for updates?

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
38 minutes ago, Ann said:

As I said in the debate thread, these are 20,000 Harris votes, and probably 19,999 of them don't even know it. And that doesn't count all the places (i.e. Catholic churches) getting a shit ton of federal money to handle this. They'll be converting votes like crazy.

Not to metion, they're nicely placed betwixt and between Ohio, W. VA and Pennsylvania. Who knows how many places they can use those new votes.

Oh, wait. The left knows.

• Sad 2

41 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

This is exactly how effective tribalism is with humanity.

I hate that it's only a snippet and I'm not going to look for the whole thing right now but I'm betting that it continues with something to the affect that this should have never happened to begin with since the alleged murderer is here illegally thanks to the carelessness of federal government. I can see how THAT would cause severe anger in someone and how he might think at least a 60 YO white dude arrested for it might bring some closure for the family expecting that is expecting none now with the illegal or government as an accessory to the crime

• Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
11 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I hate that it's only a snippet and I'm not going to look for the whole thing right now but I'm betting that it continues with something to the affect that this should have never happened to begin with since the alleged murderer is here illegally thanks to the carelessness of federal government. I can see how THAT would cause severe anger in someone and how he might think at least a 60 YO white dude arrested for it might bring some closure for the family expecting that is expecting none now with the illegal or government as an accessory to the crime

You'd be wrong.

https://www.springfieldnewssun.com/news/aiden-clarks-dad-begs-springfield-politicians-stop-using-son-to-hate-haitians/QEZC7DVPKVC5JDPLNH7H2YSRPU/

• Facepalm 1
  • Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Interesting it seems his anger is misdirected for whatever reason. Totally opposite of what I obviously thought a parent would act. Let's face it, the boy is dead because of illegals let in by Democrats, but he blames Republicans because they point that out?

• Like 1