Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Immigration

Foxx

4merper4mer
9 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I am not at all surprised by your lack of comprehension.  

If you're going to try to play the intellectually superior card, it helps when you can execute two sentences.  This has not worked out well for you in the past.  

Ouch I failed to find an erroneous autocorrect.  You nailed me on that.  I guess that is just another bit of evidence that the immigration policy is a resounding success.  

I just don’t understand what you were trying to say.  I’m not trying to play the intellectually superior card but if I were all I’d need would be the two of diamonds.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

4merper4mer
8 hours ago, Boyst said:

it's a weird focal point and pivot that was made and enabled by both parties. the GOP is picking on it because it's just bizarre and it is 100% true. it has been verified to be true at least twice. twice is enough to make it true, unfortunately. 

the democrats love this pivot by the gop because it is not going to go very far when other issues such as the immigrants causing traffic damage and low level crime in the outskirts of Dayton. if that was the message being pushed it would be much more effective.

either way, it's the truth about the illegal immigrants in that area and there is a reason they're going to smaller cities in the midwest vs. larger cities. they're being hidden in the flyover states and taxing the resources of Ohio.

Next up:  Laken?  Really?  That’s such a fake name.  Never happened.

On 9/12/2024 at 7:37 AM, Ann said:

Ohio Gov. Mike Dewine sending troopers, $2.5 million to Springfield after influx of Haitian migrants

https://www.wcpo.com/news/state/state-ohio/ohio-gov-mike-dewine-sending-troopers-2-5-million-to-springfield-after-influx-of-haitian-migrants

But there is nothing going on. The city manager said so. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

And of course it is working as police and FBI are being flooded with farcical claims of racism. Garland will now come out in a couple more days making claims of police being overwhelmed with reports of racism BECAUSE of what Trump and Vance have said

https://x.com/nicksortor/status/1835330697747189965

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 1