Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

School Kids - Pawns in Social Reform and their Domestic Terrorist Parents

Foxx

Chandemonium
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Guy's 99, been in hospice for a year, and is basically a walking liver spot.  I'd be more skeptical of reports of Francisco Franco's death than Jimmy Carter's.   So just excuse the shit out of me...

:beer:

The only reason I was surprised when you posted that is I thought he was already dead. I must’ve just assumed he died a week after it was announced he was in hospice because that’s what usually happens and it became a false memory.

• FANtastic 2

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Ann said:

I've seen many, many attempts to curtail this in some ways. My least favorite is men pissing on the toilet paper in the stalls. At a concert I had attended (Dixie chicks) women were aplenty in using the men's bathroom. A dude went into the stalls and pissed all over the toilet paper dispensers; this during the HB2 tranny bathroom bill of NC.

I've also seen pissed on and flooded/water poured onto the tampons and such, as well as graffiti. My favorite is "you will never be a real man."

Also, outright ripped off the walls. The amphitheatre in Charlotte had this stuff up and ripped down. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Alaska Darin

I swear, I'm going to identify as a high school girl and only play in games against teams that have dudes on them.  Then I'm just gonna truck them every chance I get.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

I swear, I'm going to identify as a high school girl and only play in games against teams that have dudes on them.  Then I'm just gonna truck them every chance I get.

That's not a bad idea. And I'm only 43. And I'm actually scared I would hurt myself before any of them got a chance to hurt me. 

I think with as destroyed as my body is the only sport I have a chance to compete against a girl with in right now would be wrestling. But then again I'm not in the mood to wrestle a 220 lb girl. 

• Like 2

Fansince88
On 9/20/2024 at 1:49 PM, IDBillzFan said:

Democrats: Trump and Republicans want to ban books! We can't let them do this!

The Books:

If Fansince88 was raising kids today they would not be going to public school!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
28 minutes ago, bdutton said:

"It takes a village!!!!!"

How are people at all surprised by this?  Hillary was telling us this 30 years ago.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Cheers 3

• 2 weeks later...

Loudoun County

school board ended public comment and fled the room after parents blasted them over allowing an MS-13 gang member to attend school after he was arrested as a murder suspect.

The gang member, who entered our country illegally under Biden-Harris, also attempted to bring a loaded firearm to school and threatened other students.

• clown 1