Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Main Stream Media

Jackson

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I haven't read Axios in years, until now...

And holy shit, what kind of writing is that?  It's not a story, it's an outline of a story as outlined by a sixth grader.

• Like 3

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I haven't read Axios in years, until now...

And holy shit, what kind of writing is that?  It's not a story, it's an outline of a story as outlined by a sixth grader.

It's gotten bad. The level of basic writing and journalism is off the rails these days. And not just because of bias or point of view - people don't know how to write prose anymore after years of IMs, texts, emails, and short hand. 

(God, I sound older than dirt now)

• Like 4

Uncle Joe
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's gotten bad. The level of basic writing and journalism is off the rails these days. And not just because of bias or point of view - people don't know how to write prose anymore after years of IMs, texts, emails, and short hand. 

(God, I sound older than dirt now)

It's ok, I read that in cursive. 🧓

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ann said:

"Pushing the theory that America is not a Democracy"    What!? We are a Constitutional Republic.  What's the agenda to try and push this incorrect information? 

While I know everyone here knows the difference I find it disturbing that people when asked what  Republic is had no answer but I also wouldn't be a bit surprised of CNN editing to make it appear that way too

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
2 hours ago, Ann said:

"Pushing the theory that America is not a Democracy"    What!? We are a Constitutional Republic.  What's the agenda to try and push this incorrect information? 

Soft revolution - if they can convince enough people that we're a democracy then it makes it easier to push the idea that things like the Electoral College and Supreme Court are anti-democratic and thus bad. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Soft revolution - if they can convince enough people that we're a democracy then it makes it easier to push the idea that things like the Electoral College and Supreme Court are anti-democratic and thus bad. 

And the ultimate descent into an Authoritarian single party system since of course any mere thought against their form of  "democracy" will have to be banned in order to save our democracy

• Like 3

RochesterRob
40 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Turn on any political discussion on television and the panel, er liberal college professors, will be constantly beating a drum against the EC and SC.  Further, they push the notion of vote pooling meaning taking "surplus" votes from blue states and giving them to their brethren in red states.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Some of that requires 2/3rd of states to vote for an amendment.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 minutes ago, Ann said:

And the "msm" wonders why few watch/read them and they influence even fewer people than that these days?

Yeah...and there's "fine people on both sides."

@$$h@l&s.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

Nouseforaname

The problem with complaining about the main stream media is that the alternative media is just as horribly wrong and uninformed.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

The problem with complaining about the main stream media is that the alternative media is just as horribly wrong and uninformed.

What the &#%$ is this about?

Dropping the atomic bombs was good.  Saved millions of Japanese lives.

Nouseforaname
15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

What the &#%$ is this about?

Dropping the atomic bombs was good.  Saved millions of Japanese lives.

Candace has discovered that anti American / anti Zionist rhetoric pays more.

Edited by Nouseforaname

Deranged Rhino
On 6/18/2024 at 4:02 PM, Nouseforaname said:

The problem with complaining about the main stream media is that the alternative media is just as horribly wrong and uninformed. controlled.

Not meant as a defense of Owens, I haven't watched the clip or anything of hers in the past year but know she's getting a lot of grief, seemingly deservedly so. But I don't think the establishment/mainstream media are dumb or uniformed (okay, some are) as much as they are bought and paid for assets. Same thing happens in the alt media, both right, left, and center.

Edited by Deranged Rhino