Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Main Stream Media

Jackson

Taro T
14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Joe Biden AND HIS FAMILY are compassionate?  Since when have ANY of them shown an ounce of compassion for anyone they don't see everytime they look in the mirror?

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
41 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Joe Biden AND HIS FAMILY are compassionate?  Since when have ANY of them shown an ounce of compassion for anyone they don't see everytime they look in the mirror?

Compassion to immigrants and LBGTQIA+.  Not to average working Americans, or women.  

And compassion ain't leadership.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Reporter asks for clarification on "the need to provide clarification."

Lie To Me Elmo: "I disagree!"

HOW THE &#%$ CAN YOU DISAGREE WITH THE NEED FOR CLARIFICATION FROM SOMEONE WHO'S ASKING FOR CLARIFICATION?????  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And there will be no repercussions against Chuck Todd and the others that are now going to admit they lied for years about how capable 46 was/is.  Which is/or should be a "big f'n' deal."

(Personally don't care that some arsehole celebrity lied.  People shouldn't be doing what somebody that says anything written down that's in front of them and they've been paid to read anyhow.)  BUT people that CLAIM to be reporters (or "journalists") SHOULD be held to a high standard.  But doubt they will and that is beyond frustrating.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The former Vice President and election stealer has yet to meet with Jerome Powell - 3 1/2 year into his arrogant and fascist regime.  

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I wish someone in the White House Press Pool would ask Lie To Me Elmo - who, if you didn't hear, is both black and lesbian - about the "cheap fakes."

• O Rly 1
  • Haha 2

devnull
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I wish someone in the White House Press Pool would ask Lie To Me Elmo - who, if you didn't hear, is both black and lesbian - about the "cheap fakes."

That would be

Racist

Sexist

Hemophilia

Anti Immigrant

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino

Gaslighters don't stop when they get caught. They double down. See every major MSM lie in the past 20 years, from WMD, to "the government isn't spying on your phone/computer", to RussiaGate, to "cheap-fakes". 

There's no saving the fourth estate. Like the party system, it must be thoroughly burned to its studs and the worst offenders must be made public examples (civil court, lawsuits - not violence). Otherwise, it'll just keep going on like nothing's changed. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Interesting that nowhere in that story is being "paid off" mentioned, but Psaki - who is not gay or black, unlike Jean-Pierre - immediately jumps to "pay off."

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Interesting that nowhere in that story is being "paid off" mentioned, but Psaki - who is not gay or black, unlike Jean-Pierre - immediately jumps to "pay off."

More

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More

From that story:

The 81-year-old president visited Madison last Friday, defiantly declaring he would stay in the race and pledging to defeat Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. He closed his rally with Tom Petty's "I Won't Back Down"

40e06172-d70f-4500-8d9b-33ea29b3c3e9_tex

• Haha 4