Jackson

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"It's inconvenient to believe what I saw!"  

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

devnull
3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So MSNBC is demanding to see Trumps medical report to verify whether Trump was shot

But we're not allowed to see Biden's medical report to verify whether Biden has Dementia

• I don't know 2
  • Applause 2

1 minute ago, devnull said:

So MSNBC is demanding to see Trumps medical report to verify whether Trump was shot

But we're not allowed to see Biden's medical report to verify whether Biden has Dementia

Well, if 45 WASN'T shot, he clearly is incapable of leading the executive branch.  And if he WAS shot, his reflexes are really bad and he is incapable of leading the executive branch.

Whether 46 has dementia or not, he clearly has the temperament to run not just the executive branch but our entire government, so SHUT UP.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 minutes ago, devnull said:

Two injured and one dead by bullets.

Trump: "He was hit by glass!"

This is such total idiocy.  

And:

"If he was hit by a high-caliber bullet, there would be very little ear there."

Spoken as an anti-gun zealot who knows shit about firearms.  Remember what I said about people thinking guns are basically magic talismans?

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Well, if 45 WASN'T shot, he clearly is incapable of leading the executive branch.  And if he WAS shot, his reflexes are really bad and he is incapable of leading the executive branch.

Whether 46 has dementia or not, he clearly has the temperament to run not just the executive branch but our entire government, so SHUT UP.

And if he WAS shot, he was improperly hurt, and not qualified!  

:facepalm:

EDIT: and he says that later on, almost literally.  The damage to Trump's ear is a disqualifier equivalent to Biden's cognitive state.  :classic_laugh:

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • clown 2
  • Doh! 1

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Two injured and one dead by bullets.

Trump: "He was hit by glass!"

This is such total idiocy.  

And:

"If he was hit by a high-caliber bullet, there would be very little ear there."

Spoken as an anti-gun zealot who knows shit about firearms.  Remember what I said about people thinking guns are basically magic talismans?

"Everything I ever needed to know about ballistics I learned from watching Liam Neeson flicks."

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

"Everything I ever needed to know about ballistics I learned from watching Liam Neeson flicks."

I'm wondering what he thinks a "small caliber" bullet is, then.  Some mythical 1.7mm round or something?  

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm wondering what he thinks a "small caliber" bullet is, then.  Some mythical 1.7mm round or something?  

The number of times I've heard "High-powered AR15" from one of the media talking heads is mind blowing. 

My grandfather may not have been a very educated man but he could explain literally anything mechanical or ballistic with such ease that he basically made my grandmother into an encyclopedia on each subject, despite the fact that she likely never fixed a damn thing or even held a rifle in her hands.  Here we are, with access to every single bit of information man has gathered in the palm of our hands 24/7/365 and what we're dealing with.

Thanks public schools.  :classic_dry:

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The number of times I've heard "High-powered AR15" from one of the media talking heads is mind blowing. 

My grandfather may not have been a very educated man but he could explain literally anything mechanical or ballistic with such ease that he basically made my grandmother into an encyclopedia on each subject, despite the fact that she likely never fixed a damn thing or even held a rifle in her hands.  Here we are, with access to every single bit of information man has gathered in the palm of our hands 24/7/365 and what we're dealing with.

Every time someone says something to me like "fully automatic AR-15 Assault Weapon," I ask them "Is that with the chainsaw or Welsh Corgi bayonet?"

• Haha 3

devnull
8 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Every time someone says something to me like "fully automatic AR-15 Assault Weapon," I ask them "Is that with the chainsaw or Welsh Corgi bayonet?"

Don't forget the high capacity magazine clips

MothersMilk
28 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Ain't them there ARs da ones made in Arkansas in the middel of da mumph?

• Haha 1

Alaska Darin

Guess CNN is all in on getting rid of Joey B.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Guess CNN is all in on getting rid of Joey B.

Wait...weren't they just, two, three weeks ago, pushing the "No soldiers died under Biden's watch" bullshit?

• Like 1
  • I don't know 1

Fansince88
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Wait...weren't they just, two, three weeks ago, pushing the "No soldiers died under Biden's watch" bullshit?

Yup. Son in law is in Dover AFB. Said they have soldiers come in nearly weekly so isnt sure where he meant. In fact although they have the Resident has not came in much to say his condolences.  

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Boo 1