Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Main Stream Media

Jackson

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

CNN soon to be left with only its Blatant Lies division:

They're shutting down the whole shooting match?  The whole &#%$ing thing is opinion nowadays.

• Like 1
  • Boo 1

4 hours ago, Ann said:

Wow, no wonder Big Pharma has such a lock on the legacy media.

Am certain there are some under 65 that watch, but personally don't know a single person under 65 that watches MSNBC.  But know a lot of people that do.  And for the most part, their favorite radio station is NPR.

• Cheers 2

RochesterRob
19 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

At least she prefaced it with the word opinion which is more than what most of her profession does.  

Deranged Rhino

Cable and network news are not leading the narrative engineering for much longer. And they know it. 

Anyone under 40 doesn't even turn on a TV unless it's for a streaming show/movie, YouTube vid, or Social stream.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
31 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This is beyond disgusting 

My tweet's understating it, actually, as what I really think would probably get me banned.  I read the article...and holy shit, that is one of the worst things I've ever read.  It's not even historically accurate.  It's more a collection of selected imagery to draw superficial parallels between Trump and Mussolini (including comparing Trump's protection detail at Butler to the Blackshirt's March on Rome). 

It also makes the point that the several antifascist attempts on Mussolini's life enabled Mussolini to consolidate power...without even the merest shred of self-consciousness that just maybe the political violence that enabled him was the problem to begin with.  (As I've said: Hitler was the RESULT OF political violence, far far more than the cause.)  

It's some of the worst liberal fever-dream propaganda I've seen...and I've seen a HELL of a lot, and most of it truly awful.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 8

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Jennifer Rubin, of course.

I still remember when her official title at The Post was "token Republican," and not "blatant shameless shill."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Jennifer Rubin, of course.

I still remember when her official title at The Post was "token Republican," and not "blatant shameless shill."

In hindsight, there really isn't much difference between either role at that rag.

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Ann said:

"Free speech is a threat to free speech!"

I could never be this stupid.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1