Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Main Stream Media

Jackson

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Well, of course they trust the MSM.  It for the most part is the DNC mouthpiece.  (Varying outlets are tied to various portions of it, but except for Fox & the WSJ which are still primarily RNC territory and the NY Post which is aligned with the MAGA wing of the R's; they all tie to some portion of the DNC's coalition.)

Would be interested to see if we were in some alternate reality and the MSM generally aligned w/ the RNC just how much would those #'s flip.  Unfortunately, no way of running that experiment in this lifetime.

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

Mystifying to me how Democrats can trust the media after the past three months of the blatant Biden/Harris gaslighting.

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Mystifying to me how Democrats can trust the media after the past three months of the blatant Biden/Harris gaslighting.

But the gaslighting always claims their guy/gal is dreamy.  Why wouldn't they trust that.  Reinforcing what they wish were true.

43 minutes ago, Taro T said:

But the gaslighting always claims their guy/gal is dreamy.  Why wouldn't they trust that.  Reinforcing what they wish were true.

Correct, they want to be lied to. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

9 hours ago, dr. who said:

Correct, they want to be lied to. 

Stockholm Syndrome

• Like 5

IDBillzFan

Man who sets the standard for EVs, provides internet to every nook and cranny in the world, and right now is the federal government's best hope to save two space-stranded astronauts is "evil," "deeply stupid" and "not very good at anything."  :classic_laugh:

It's incredible how stupid they think you are.

• Like 2
  • clown 1
  • Haha 1
  • Popcorn 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

What the bloody &#%$ is this?  :facepalm:

I see your moronic take, and raise you one.

Those people are dead because of Trump.

• Angry 2
  • clown 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Doh! 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
19 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I see your moronic take, and raise you one.

Those people are dead because of Trump.

I'll raise one "Kamala stands by Biden's decision."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/08/26/trump-attacks-harris-afghanistan/74950929007/

Trump is truly all-powerful.  He seems to &#%$ up everything he touches...and doesn't touch...and one time maybe thought about touching, but didn't.  :wacko:

• Like 2

IDBillzFan

How dare JD Vance try to tie Kamala Harris to Biden! Vance is making sound like she was Biden's Vice President!

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

How dare JD Vance try to tie Kamala Harris to Biden! Vance is making sound like she was Biden's Vice President!

1EM0.gif

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Best community note ever.  :classic_laugh:

image.png.53e281eae4b6d94cfb6c8c0a82a8dae3.png

• Like 1

IDBillzFan

NPR put out an article yesterday, and more talking heads are complaining again today, that Trump had no authority to document his visit to Arlington with the parents whose children were left for dead by Biden and Harris.

Imagine being so lost in your ideology and desperate need to protect Biden and Harris that you put these families in a position where they have to release something like this.

Well done, NPR. I look forward to the day when we suck the funding from your little shithole universe.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 3

8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

NPR put out an article yesterday, and more talking heads are complaining again today, that Trump had no authority to document his visit to Arlington with the parents whose children were left for dead by Biden and Harris.

Imagine being so lost in your ideology and desperate need to protect Biden and Harris that you put these families in a position where they have to release something like this.

Well done, NPR. I look forward to the day when we suck the funding from your little shithole universe.

Well, that's like only 7 of them.  And there were 11 dead marines, 1 dead sailor, and 1 dead soldier.  He should've gotten every single family member of all of their families permissions before even thinking of attending the ceremony honoring their ultimate sacrifice for us, their fellow Americans, much less having it filmed.

If he truly cared about their sacrifice he'd forget they even exist much like 46 and Harris did this past weekend.

/sarcasm

• Like 2