Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Hollywoke -- A thread for Tinseltown's Tailspin into Televangelism

Deranged Rhino

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

@Crap Throwing Clavin - bacon cheeseburger time. 

That's the second-dumbest thing you'll see at a Twister-reboot premiere.  

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

Disney studios hacked, have...*checks notes*...an hour of raw footage stolen  :facepalm:

• Wow 2

devnull
15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Disney studios hacked, have...*checks notes*...an hour of raw footage stolen  :facepalm:

Is that hour of raw footage any good?

Because it would be better than anything Disney officially released recently

12 minutes ago, devnull said:

Is that hour of raw footage any good?

Because it would be better than anything Disney officially released recently

If it's from the past 4 or so years, is there any possibility any of it is any good?

devnull
Just now, Taro T said:

If it's from the past 4 or so years, is there any possibility any of it is any good?

Within the last four years, they did have Andor and Bad Batch

1 minute ago, devnull said:

Within the last four years, they did have Andor and Bad Batch

Don't do the Star Wars series (catch all the movies, regardless of how good or bad, don't do any of the series) and have no friggin' clue what "Bad Batch" is?  Is that Jesse's 1st attempt at making a non-pepper tainted meth?  (Yeah, it's AMC, but isn't Disney buying up everything?)

Disney's Internal Communications Leaked, Reveals a Den of Degeneracy, Swingers, and Naked Bike Rides

James O'Keefe and his "O'Keefe Media Group" (OMG) got their hands on internal Slack communications. "Slack" is an application used by businesses to communicate internally between employees and managers, helping to organize and direct work within the company. You'll find employees often speak their minds openly in certain Slack channels, believing that what they say will never been seen by outside eyes. 

However, Disney's have now leaked to O'Keefe who has used it to create a series called "The Disney Files," a series of videos he will use to reveal the internal communications and how horrendous the company's policies actually are. 

In the first video, O'Keefe shows that employees used Disney's slack to organize a series of events that the company should have no business organizing, given its main goal of being a family-friendly entertainment company. 

As O'Keefe shows, these events include: 

- Naked bike rides, including grown naked men riding their bikes in front of children
- Pride nights on Disney property and communities across the country
- Swinger's meet-up groups 
- Company workshops on how to change your name as you transition from one sex to another 
- Disney is actively assisting with sex-change surgeries for their employees. 

</snip>

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • clown 1
  • Facepalm 1

Nouseforaname

Maybe the acolyte finally revealed the truth, the Jedi were the bad guys all along. 

IMG_0819.jpeg

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

Maybe the acolyte finally revealed the truth, the Jedi were the bad guys all along. 

IMG_0819.jpeg

Lucas didn't rip off Riefenstahl.  He was far too busy ripping off Kurosawa to rip off anyone else.

Crap Throwing Clavin

80 For Brady is streaming on Paramount Plus - under "Comedy" rather than "Horror," for some odd reason.

Just in case anyone wants to cancel their Paramount Plus subscription, burn their computer, and bleach their eyes so they never experience it.

(And put it here rather than the "What are we watching" thread because...what a faggoty-ass movie.)

• Haha 1

Deranged Rhino
57 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

80 For Brady is streaming on Paramount Plus - under "Comedy" rather than "Horror," for some odd reason.

Just in case anyone wants to cancel their Paramount Plus subscription, burn their computer, and bleach their eyes so they never experience it.

(And put it here rather than the "What are we watching" thread because...what a faggoty-ass movie.)

(cued up to the relevant time)

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I can't wait for his career dissipation light to go in to high gear.

This remake is going to have a racial aspect to it, isn't it?  Some conspiracy to kill illegal immigrants by burning down their houses or something, right?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Though not a remake, he was also in Everybody Wants Some. A movie where Richard Linklater basically tried to recreate the Dazed and Confused vibe with college characters. I think it fits.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
19 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I actually watched the latter half of that movie while on someone's laptop a row or two in front of me, across the aisle, on a flight across the country. It was so bad I, I was actually happy that at least I didn't have to LISTEN to the movie. Just watch the video.

It all fell apart when I realized the entire plot was Lily Tomlin getting into the booth with the Patriot's coaches during the SB vs. the Falcons, took a headset, yelled at Brady on the sidelines, and whatever she told him was the motivation they needed to come back and beat Atlanta.

I would argue "All of Me" was a more realistic Lily Tomlin movie.

• Haha 3