Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Hollywoke -- A thread for Tinseltown's Tailspin into Televangelism

Deranged Rhino

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

I actually watched the latter half of that movie while on someone's laptop a row or two in front of me, across the aisle, on a flight across the country. It was so bad I, I was actually happy that at least I didn't have to LISTEN to the movie. Just watch the video.

It all fell apart when I realized the entire plot was Lily Tomlin getting into the booth with the Patriot's coaches during the SB vs. the Falcons, took a headset, yelled at Brady on the sidelines, and whatever she told him was the motivation they needed to come back and beat Atlanta.

I would argue "All of Me" was a more realistic Lily Tomlin movie.

I kind of like that.  The idea that some ancient actress pulled the "Greatest QB of all time's" and "Greatest Coach of all time's" nuts out of the fire tickles me in places I'd like to be tickled.  

What'd she say?  "Did you forget how to cheat?????"

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The King's Guard, and the US 3rd Infantry Regiment (guards for Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and other memorial activities).  

Wind-up toys that are some of the toughest soldiers around.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

IDBillzFan
7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's one of my favorites, to a large extent because he never needs to be 'the star.'

And as much as I loved him in "Birdcage" and "Mystery Men," his first 15 minutes on S1: E1 of "Brockmire is some of the best shit he's ever done. The beauty is how he continues to call the game while explaining to everyone how he walked in on his wife in a gang-bang, using a strap on to screw his neighbor Bob in the ass.

DEFINITELY NSFW.  But this clip gives you a look.

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
51 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Of course not.  They think Trump is evil.  They'd never cased anyone but a white man as evil.

• Like 3

Deranged Rhino
3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Of course not.  They think Trump is evil.  They'd never cased anyone but a white man as evil.

Except for Wonder Woman 84 or whatever that movie was called - where they put Pedro Pascal in a Trump wig the whole movie. 

Then again, the movie cratered - even on the left - maybe because they broke that rule. :think:

Deranged Rhino
Posted (edited)

If it were a movie, like say The Last Boy Scout, he would have fallen from the plane and through the rotors of the chopper... 

An ending in which I still don't understand how the helicopter got below the stadium lighting... but that's a different story.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Tom Cruise is the last of the movie stars.  And knows it - I have great appreciation for his "thank you" introductions in his past few movies.

If it were a movie, like say The Last Boy Scout, he would have fallen from the plane and through the rotors of the chopper... 

An ending in which I still don't understand how the helicopter got below the stadium lighting... but that's a different story.

I never could figure that out myself...

...wait, I know!  A helicopter chase!

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Except for Wonder Woman 84 or whatever that movie was called - where they put Pedro Pascal in a Trump wig the whole movie. 

Then again, the movie cratered - even on the left - maybe because they broke that rule. :think:

The movie cratered because it was so relentlessly misandristic.  Even Thelma and Louise wasn't that bad, and in Thelma and Lousie it was major driving plot point.

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
50 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The movie cratered because it was so relentlessly misandristic.  Even Thelma and Louise wasn't that bad, and in Thelma and Lousie it was major driving plot point.

1000000%

On 7/18/2024 at 2:19 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The King's Guard, and the US 3rd Infantry Regiment (guards for Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and other memorial activities).  

Wind-up toys that are some of the toughest soldiers around.  

More soldiers have been astronauts than 3rd IR

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

If you need a therapist to help you deal with an election, you should just drink heavily, because you have issues no therapist in the world is going to help with.

• Like 2