Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Russia Russia Russia

RkFast

IDBillzFan
5 minutes ago, Hedge said:

https://www.twz.com/news-features/ukraine-can-now-use-u-s-supplied-weapons-to-strike-inside-russia

Word is that Russia has been massing troops in this area for another push, so the approval seems to be to stop an advance on that front (for now).

Sometimes I watch everything happening in the world like the verdict and the sudden change of policy with the war in Ukraine, and I start to feel like Steve Buscemi with space dementia.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deranged Rhino

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Nouseforaname

• Foxx

devnull
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Sometimes I watch everything happening in the world like the verdict and the sudden change of policy with the war in Ukraine, and I start to feel like Steve Buscemi with space dementia.

Deranged Rhino
31 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I've been saying it for the past 8 years - we've been in WW3 since at least 2015. It's just a very different kind of war than has ever been fought before, largely on the information battlefield space. 

It'll go (more) kinetic before it gets better. It has to, it's the only way to root out the actual evil at play.

• Like 3

Nouseforaname
14 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Is there a war going on there? We never see any footage or updates.

At least have Kirsten Dunst running with her baby through Albania or something.

You follow the wrong twitter accounts then.

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino

I think the establishment is looking for any and all ways to delay the election (I don't think they'll be successful) but this would be one way to do it. 

Permawar - it's the gift that keeps giving for the establishment. But remember, no one ever profits from endless war. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think the establishment is looking for any and all ways to delay the election (I don't think they'll be successful) but this would be one way to do it. 

Permawar - it's the gift that keeps giving for the establishment. But remember, no one ever profits from endless war. 

War Powers Act.  NCA can do whatever the hell it wants for 90 days, without Congressional approval.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino

2020: "We won't give Ukraine fighter jets or long range missiles."

2022: "Okay, we will give them fighter jets and long range missiles, but they promise not to use them inside Russia."

2024: "Okay, we told them to start using these weapons to hit targets inside Russia because Ukraine is winning - but don't worry, we won't be putting US boots on the ground. Super-duper swear!"

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino

Hey, Vlad, it's not a coup when we do it. It's foreign policy and always for the betterment of the world. Never so our politicians can line their own pockets while they fan the fires of conflict to increase their own bases of power. 

• Like 5

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hey, Vlad, it's not a coup when we do it. It's foreign policy and always for the betterment of the world. Never so our politicians can line their own pockets while they fan the fires of conflict to increase their own bases of power. 

As opposed to a constitutional coup d'etat?

I hope that's translation error.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

In general, I don't care what happens to people who hold dual citizenship, especially when it suddenly becomes inconvenient for them.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Special Military Operation.

Get it right Vlad.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino

Fear is how they convince us to do things that go against our best interests - like supporting a war of choice, cheerleading the slaughter of generation(s) of Ukrainians and Russians just so some of our "elites" can get their beaks wet with kickback and embezzling schemes. 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Fear is how they convince us to do things that go against our best interests - like supporting a war of choice, cheerleading the slaughter of generation(s) of Ukrainians and Russians just so some of our "elites" can get their beaks wet with kickback and embezzling schemes. 

Of course.

Aside from not being a suicidal maniac who won't start a war he can't possibly win...Putin wants to divide NATO.  Attacking NATO would be completely counter-productive to that goal.

• Like 3

Fansince88
On 6/5/2024 at 4:11 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

As opposed to a constitutional coup d'etat?

I hope that's translation error.  :classic_laugh:

You know it isnt right?

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

You know it isnt right?

I know no such thing.

American media barely knows English these days, you think I'm going to assume they can accurately translate Russian:classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Ann said:

But read deeper...not just enemies of Ukraine.  Agents of Russia.

• Like 2
  • O Rly 1