Top Posters In This Topic

• Deranged Rhino

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Nouseforaname

• Foxx

devnull
10 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

Trying to get Bidum a "win".

Or maybe they realize it's time to cash out...

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
19 minutes ago, Ann said:

Yeah, the Marine doesn't understand what war means.  :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • I don't know 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Ann said:

Are they going to impeach him retroactively or proactively?

They could charge him with a violation of 18 U.S. Code § 953, and they'd have a case, and he wouldn't have immunity.

Of course, they could have charged a hell of a lot of Democrats with the same thing in 2016-2020, but didn't.  But this is Trump, so expect it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

They could charge him with a violation of 18 U.S. Code § 953, and they'd have a case, and he wouldn't have immunity.

Of course, they could have charged a hell of a lot of Democrats with the same thing in 2016-2020, but didn't.  But this is Trump, so expect it.

Now that he is getting intelligence briefings? 

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Now that he is getting intelligence briefings? 

Being briefed doesn't mean your allowed to act on it.  Hell, Flynn was the incoming NSA, did little more than this, and look what happened to him.  

Of course, the rules for Democrats are different.  I have no doubt the people behind Biden were doing in 2020 just what Trump did now - hell, we know Kerry was pursuing a private foreign policy in 2017 on behalf of the DNC oligarchy to undercut Trump's Iran policy.  But if the Democrats are as duplicitous and hypocritical as usual, they'll come after Trump for this.

• Like 1

Fansince88
On 7/17/2024 at 9:08 AM, Boyst said:

&#%$ that guy. with a watermelon. 

Seeds or seedless?

37 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Seeds or seedless?

Seeds. No one likes seeded watermelon.

• I don't know 1

This idiot says that if Russia wins the war, NATO will have Russia on its doorstep. WTF does he think would happen if we allowed Ukraine to join NATO? This is what happens when you remove real military leaders for your own flunkies

"We can have no illusions. At the end of the conflict, whatever the outcome, we're going to have a very, very big Russian problem," 

"We're going to have a situation where Russia is rebuilding its strength, is on NATO's borders, is led by most of the same people it is right now, is convinced that we are the enemy, and is very, very angry"

• Facepalm 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Cinga said:

This idiot says that if Russia wins the war, NATO will have Russia on its doorstep. WTF does he think would happen if we allowed Ukraine to join NATO? This is what happens when you remove real military leaders for your own flunkies

I'm looking at this guy's career and salad bar, and thinking "Really?  He was the best you could get for SACEUR?"

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm looking at this guy's career and salad bar, and thinking "Really?  He was the best you could get for SACEUR?"

I enjoyed this off Wiki and will not verify it because it is probably true and sounds absolutely fascinating! 

"As part of his undergraduate degree, Cavoli completed a 22-page senior thesis titled "The Effect of Earthworms on the Vertical Distribution of Slime Molds in the Soil."

As for the salad bar I know you're quite aware the Army gives a medal if you successfully cross the street. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I enjoyed this off Wiki and will not verify it because it is probably true and sounds absolutely fascinating! 

I wouldn't call it fascinating...but honestly, I've contributed to far more boring research.

5 minutes ago, Cinga said:

As for the salad bar I know you're quite aware the Army gives a medal if you successfully cross the street. 

Dated a Marine Sergeant for a while - never saw combat, was a court reporter.  She described her ribbons once, I think the highest she had was for keeping her barracks room clean or having the cuffs on her BDUs rolled up properly at 2.5 inches wide or something.  We both got a good laugh out of it.

I know most of the salad bar is participation trophies, and a DSM isn't nothing...but I'd expect SACEUR to have at least one combat award, particular after almost 25 years of the GWOT.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

KGB handled their liquor so much better...

• O Rly 1